Author Topic: What is wrong with my body? klinefelters possibly?  (Read 19189 times)

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
I know I'm really unfit, but can't you see how my shoulders are way too narrow for a male?
I'm not ruling out klinefelters, as I'm nearly positive I have it.

Pictures with clothes coming up in the next few days.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm not a Dr. but a retired military medic who has seen a lot of young men. Some have a lot of body hair, some have none. Some are fat, some are lean. some are soft, others are well muscled. The range of what is normal is actually quite wide.

You are totally normal looking to me.

Sorry if this breaks your bubble.
Grandpa Dan

Offline nitrox987

• Bronze Member
Honestly as others already told you, I don't really see anything wrong with your body.
You should talk to your doc about that and ask for a karyotype, then you will know for sure whether you have an extra X chromosome or not.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
I have to agree with the others.  Pretty normal looking to me.  Hit the gym, gain some muscle and I think you'll be happier.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Nothing in those pictures that would change my opinion.

You need to find something else to worry about.

Offline thetodd

youve just got no muscle and a small frame, not feminine at all

Nowt wrong with you seriously
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
Maybe you are seeing something that no one else is seeing.  Have you looked up Body Dysmorphic Disorder?  to me, just like all the others, you look like a perfectly normal unfit 18 year old and most 18 year olds are unfit. Standing with your legs tight together is an unnatural way of standing, but even standing like that does not give you wide hips.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Hit the gym. You couldn't have a wide shoulder without hitting the gym except if your body type is mesomorph and you're gifted.

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
I really think my shoulders are disproportionate. My shoulder to width and waist to hip is definitely not normal for a male my age. I've always been told by people around me that I have a very feminine body. Especially when I had gynecomastia. I seriously doubt I have BDD.

Some klinefelter symptoms:

long arms - check
long legs - check
narrow shoulders - check
wide hips - check
no facial hair - check
no muscle at all - check

Offline thetodd

Your 18, i didnt have facial hair till i was like 20 and now its just bum fluffy

Your just lanky, you need to go to a doctor and get diagnosed to get it out of your head. You dont have klinefelters you need to workout if you want muscle tone or play sports

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
I seriously think that if you started working out, you would be 10x happier with your body.

Take our advice and don't just complain about your body, please.
We will love to see how far you'll come and how much happier you will be in a years time.

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
But guys aren't supposed to have a pear body-shape :/

Offline pokeweed

• Posting Member
I think you are just determined to have this problem. You look perfectly normal to me and it seems everyone else, too!! Don't see anything in these photos that makes you look feminine. Watch your diet, exercise, and tell yourself everyday you're making positive steps in your self concept. Tell yourself, "I'm building a strong and lean machine!!"  Get lifting!!

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
Just got my testosterone results back. I was within the normal range, but on the lower side. Testosterone treatmen was not needed.

But why do I have such a feminine face if my testosterone levels are normal? I'm also really sensetive when it comes to a lot of stuff and can easily begin crying. I feel like such a fucking pussy of a "man" every time that happens.

My doctor told me I looked normal. darn that. I know that I don't look like a normal guy for my age. I've been told all my life that I look like a girl from both strangers and acquaintances.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024