Author Topic: Your coping methods?  (Read 6888 times)

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
I play guitar, ride my bike, write, watch movies. I just force myself to function normally. My gyne is weird, one side is just bigger than the other.

48 more days till my op.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
...........this website!
... and the saga continues

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Humor

I dated a young lady years ago who had breasts smaller than mine.  Someone set us up as a cruel "Blind Date."  We learned together not to take ourselves too seriously.

Learning to laugh at myself was probably one of my most treasured lessons.  

When graduating from the Police Academy, After the Captain pinned the Badge over my breast he backed up a step or two and said "Now here's a man that displays his badge proudly."  The solemn decorum of the occasion was lost and the entire class of graduating cadets (myself included) cracked up laughing.

What is on your chest should never be allowed to dominate what is going on between your ears.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Dan,

Very few young people today share your perspective with regard to gyno. They'd rather have surgery even if it kills them than live another year with gyno. The prospect of being gyno-free is worth any price. Gyno makes you feel like less of a man; and there's no greater feeling for a man, than feeling like a true man. Political correctness aside, appearances or looks count for as much as anything else, if not more. We all, without exception I dare say, would like to be rid of gyno. The only question is how far we're willing to go and the risks we're willing to take. Also, to what extent we wish to continue lying to ourselves about surgery, or for that matter, coping.

agreed

Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
I really like Paa-Paaw's attitude. I once had a girlfriend that when lying in bed looked at me and said "You have bigger breasts than me!" It didn't really bother me at the time. It's when I'm in public that I'm self conscious. Imagine what it must be like to be a woman with small breasts...what they must go through! We, as men, don't really care about womens insecurities as long as they worship us as men. Some of us like women with big ones, some of us like women with small ones. What I like is a woman with a good attitude and a fondness of me.

My op is the 22nd of June. I  feel like I'm awaiting a grand adventure!

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Imagine what it must be like to be a woman with small breasts...what they must go through

I'm sure the stress they go through, if any, is insignifigant compared to men with gyno.

This comparison is really bad and I wish people would stop making it. Women with small breasts do not get pointed at and laughed at when they go out in public.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
A woman with small breasts can still be hot if she has a good, tight figure and other good features....dresses properly etc. (I am guessing here, since i am gay, but I get the impression that she could still be hot if the rest of her body/face was nice, beautiful, and youthful-looking). The pain she experiences really does not even compare to what a man with gyne feels.

I definitely would risk my life in a heartbeat to get rid of gyne, even if there was a good chance I'd die during the surgery (which of course there isn't, but if that were the case, I wouldn't let it stop me).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024