Author Topic: Please help gyno or fat ?????  (Read 4581 times)

Offline Us

Please help me ...... I'm going to gym from past 6 months and now about 16-17% bf. I'm confused weather it is gyno or just fat . When i'm working out or doing some physical activities then it seems to be ok but when relaxing it seems to be puffy and soft nipples. And after shower they look cool but after some time their shape looks very ugly, erect and puffy. I'm uploading my recent pics plssssssssss help me asap...... And also give me some tips or tricks to overcome it.                            Thanks in advance.

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Post a normal picture please
from this my guess is minor gyno.

hammer

The definition of gynecomastia is "male breast enlargement"! So my questions to you are, 1. Are you a male, 2. Do you have breast enlargement? If so, then you have gynecomastia, and it doesn't matter if it's fat or tissue, and truth be told, no one can look at your picture and tell you anyway.

Now for the big question! Can you live with it or do you need to spend $3000.00 or more to get it removed by surgery? If surgery is the answer, then there are many good surgeons represented right here on the forum!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The camera angle is so odd that I cannot see a problem.

Beyond that, What Hammer said I agree with.
Grandpa Dan

Offline walt

• Gold Member
sorry but Dan is correct as for the pix but they should not be cropped or photoshopped.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024