Author Topic: Gyno returned again, this time 1 month post op - advice/guidance needed  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Colt1150

Hello

I recently had surgery in December and had the following done:

1. breast tissue removed
2. lypo
3. Nipple reduction as they were puffy
4. Scar revision from previous surgery of scars near shoulder that a previous surgeon did. He removed skin thinking it would flatten my effected are

The issue is, right after surgery, I had drains in on both sides right under the scar revision. My chest was very flat, and there was a line right above both nipples and it was almost a little concave

However, right after, I noticed the area started "filling up" again. My nipples started popping out and within a month, I had fatty tissue again right around my nipples where I had gyno. As of today, its like I have gyno again, like I never had surgery. 

I had the procedure done before in 2015 and it was perfect for years. I just figured taking Finasteride twice a week made it come back. However now I am thinking something else is causing it, hormones or something else. 

Does anyone have experience with this and or advise? I'm pretty discouraged at this point and dont know what to do. I definitely cant go to the beach or a pool etc and I have been dealing with this for almost 30 years, so I'm pretty upset about it. 

Thanks

Offline DannyH

• Posting Member
You know that "almost concave" appearance?

Consider yourself saved by a miracle that it filled in naturally.

Please will you look at all the posts about crater scars? It is a living hell, you'll never know how bizarre the sensations are, you won't even be able to walk properly or face a person to chat to them, because of the intense conflicting bodywide sensations, owing to your skin being tethered to the muscle and the horrible hollow dips under each nipple feeling weird, raw, hyper sensitive.

Just leave it at that, that's my advice. You really are lucky. Next time, you may well get crater scars, as you almost did this time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024