Author Topic: Growing again - post surgery  (Read 5493 times)

Online 42CSurprise!

I love the fit of mine and I’m going to try a few more. I’m not wearing one in public. I don’t really think it’s necessary since they’re not the most noticeable. I’m somewhat starting to like having them in a way.
That is definitely how acceptance works...  I started a thread on the subject.  Appreciation seems to follow acceptance and many of us find even more than that... whether it is in the pleasure we find with partners, or even the pleasure we find with ourselves.  Honestly, my guess is that most of the men who hang out on the acceptance side of this website are experiencing some form of appreciation and whatever lies beyond that for them.  For men who've struggled with more voluptuous bodies, spending time here can be a great relief.  There is no need for continuing shame.  Acceptance is key to finding peace with who we are.  Then we can begin enjoying life.  8)

Offline SideSet

What bras are you looking at to buy next? You seem to prefer underwire.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Sorry to respond late to this thread. I had started a new thread when I tried a bra for the first time. I posted pictures there. I’ve got two underwires that I alternate wearing around home. I didn’t like the sports bras because they had a lot of compression. I don’t plan to buy any more since I’m only wearing around home.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024