Author Topic: a little help  (Read 3787 times)

Offline boombox2003

• :<
Hey I'm 17 and i have gyne in one breast  I'm not particularly fat  but i have fat supplementing the gyne on the one side and a little fat on the other side

i was just wondering will the fat shift once the breast tissue is gone ?

I'm wondering since i wont be able to exercise that area for a while after the surgery

I'm in the UK and getting the operation done the the NHS ( the UK health service) so its free so i don't think ill be able to get lipo with it   and i was just curious

i have 6 days until my operation and until then I'm cutting out all sugars  and aiming to eat low GI foods to try to shift as much as i can in the meantime

any advice on what to do to shift the fat  ?
:>

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Having breasts of unequal size is common. It is not unusual for a girl to have one breast a full cup size larger than the other and us guys can experience the same sort of differences.

The glandular tissue of the breast is usually growing through a mass of fatty tissue so excision of the gland would remove some fatty tissue as well even without Lipo.

Let the surgeon know of your concerns then hope for the best. The surgeon really wants you to be happy with the result.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline boombox2003

• :<
thanks yeah i just cant wait to get started now  ive waited so long for it  and i am finaly 3 days away   :D

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
can't you pay for lipo?

As far as fat shifting? I don't think it'll shift.

lipo vs. excision. You and your doc will ultimately be the judge, but I read so often that one does not work without the other. 

I understand everyone is diffenent in terms of expectations and degree of gyne.

You should do what's right and as paa said, hope for the best.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
You can't really shift fat like that, but what you think is fat may just be gland that is going to be removed.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024