Author Topic: Dr Jesus Benito Before and Afters - Updated  (Read 26847 times)

Offline outertrial

Hi Guys, Im about a week and a half post op with Dr Jesus Benito, I went to Barcelona for the op.

Had the stitches out yesterday. I'm pleased with it  :)

I wrote a report of my experience over on the UK board   http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9124.0.html

« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 12:21:26 PM by outertrial »

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
wow wicked nice man. thats some killer bruising

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
That looks perfect.
Now hit the gym and get some muscle on ur chest! jk..

that's what I plan to do once I get my surgery at least..

Offline outertrial

Yes! Thats exactly what Im thinking  :)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Good results indeed. I agree with what the others said.

Offline outertrial

When I went for the consult he said it was about 10 percent gland which he would excise with scissor things and lipo the rest out but leaving a small bit of gland under each nipple to avoid concavity.  I actually had a couple of small supernumerary nips a few inches under the real ones so he made the excision through them, so I got an extra procedure free.

I didnt ask him about it after but he said he took 300cc's from one side and 400cc's from the other. Does anyone know how much that would equate to in grammes approximately?

Offline Dadadaboom

• Posting Member
Very good result. Congrats.

(Although, it looks like he was pretty rough with you - but who cares, bruises heal.)

Offline outertrial

Yes, Im about two weeks out now and the bruises have gone down a lot, still stiff though. Small price to pay though imo, its weird looking at my chest in the mirror and  not seeing gyne; and having conversations and not wondering if the other person is noticing my gyne. I think what with all the stress of working up to getting surgery, choosing a surgeon and then pulling myself together enough to do the actual op I didnt fully understand what a big difference it would make to my life when it was actually done.

Ill post some more pics in a week or so.

Offline outertrial

OK, here it is at about the 2 months mark. I saw Dr Benito the other day and he said everything was perfect. I need to get some stuff for the scars but otherwise I can stop massaging. My chest is still actually quite sensitive so I guess there is still healing to be done. I'm trying to build some muscle on there now! Comments and suggestions welcome.

I must say that two months in and the difference to my life has been immeasurable. Just having a normal profile when wearing a t shirt is worth the price if surgery alone. I am finding my mind hasnt caught up quite yet and Im still slouching all the time and occasionally worrying that its come back. One look a the 'before' pictures though and I know it hasnt. Thanks to everyone for all your support in getting me this far, dont think I'd be here if it wasnt for this site.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 12:38:31 PM by outertrial »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
just perfect results ! Congrats !

Offline flex1appeal

AWESOME! Great job the doctor did. I couldn't even tell you ever had gyne.

Offline joajani

• Posting Member
wow that was a great job done on you. is there anyway to beat this thing without surgery?

Offline outertrial

I never found one Im afraid. My advice if your considering surgery is to go for it. Wish I hadnt waited so long.

Offline outertrial

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Amazing change.

You must feel amazing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024