Author Topic: Great results: Dr. Bitar - Northern VA  (Read 2368 times)

Offline nippleking

just had surgery yesterday. sorry - i dont have before pix but i had very puffy nipples with patches of fat on each side since i was in my teens.  i have managed it over the years by lifting weights which made the pec balance the gyn out so it did not look so bad. and at the beach/pool, i would pinch the nipples and make my way from shirt to water while nipples were shriveled up.

anyway, i was still very self-conscience at the pool/beach and would have to wear an extra t-shirt/layer in the summer to hide the nipples. also, when i ran i would feel some jiggling down there - and i knew it was more than just the pec bouncing around.

so, my hopes and expectations were to have perfectly flat nipples and maybe a slightly better overall look to my chest. what i got was a great looking chest. flat with good shape and very little fat. it actually makes me want to work out harder and eat better.

he said he does about 2 a week of these procedures. if you are in NoVA i would check him out.  there is another thread on here of a guy who went to bitar for puffy nipples and the results were great. my chest really looks almost as good as his, even though i had a lot more fat.  at some point, i hope to post after pics but i am all bandaged up now and also kind of tired from the meds.  

it cost me about 6K.  before the procedure i felt it was borderline too much to spend on something like 'nipples'. but looking at the results now and how they will change my life, this is some of the best money i have spent on anything..  my advice to anyone with the issue is to save the money or finance it and get it done by someone that will do the job right. only caveat i'd say is if you are very obese, then it may be worth addressing that problem first...   hope i didn't ramble too much but kind of medded out. my main reason for posting this is to help other people find this guy. i found a couple threads on him but not that many. so i was a little concerned until i saw the results..  

Offline iconnect

• Posting Member
Wow, I had the same surgery by Dr. Bitar just last week.. I've a question- Did he say that he removed all of the breast tissue to you?
I forgot to ask him, I'm gonna see him in few days, will ask him then

Offline nippleking

i believe he said that he took all the gland out but i would assume that he meant all the abnormal gland. pretty sure a little gland is normal and helps the shape.  but i can't say because i am not yet ready to start squeezing it to see what is under there. i am just happy that the nipples are flush with the chest now. the chest really looks good. i also dropped about 13 pounds from the time of my first visit with him and it may have helped him do a better job - but that is jut my theory.

i could not be happier with results though.  how did yours go? 

Offline iconnect

• Posting Member
He did an awesome job! I never imagined my chest would look this good , My surgery was few days back and now I'm able to touch & feel my chest without much pain- I could feel a small lump of hard tissue under my right nipple, very close to where the incision was made. This could possibly be scar tissue rather than the actual gland and also my right side is more swollen than left..whatever it may be, my chest looks fantastic and I wouldn't have known about this lump if I hadn't touched & felt it.

Offline nippleking

i feel the same way. he not only fixed the problem but gave me a great chest. it looks so good it make me want to possibly get my abs done in a year or 2. i have too much natural fat to be able to see them even when i am in opitmal shape.

i would like all the gland of there myself but as long as it looks great, i am not going to worry about any gland that still might be in there.  i have seen pix of people with big craters there when they flex their pecs from all the gland being removed.. i do think he told me all the gland was out of there but have not been able to feel around there yet because it is too tender. 

Offline varesident123

• Posting Member
You all have any before and after pics? Considering getting a consultation with him.

Offline iconnect

• Posting Member
I can take some after pics, have no before pics!! I  seriously wish I had taken some :(

I'd go ahead with it, Dr. Bitar is good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024