Author Topic: Gynecomastia is back. Is this temporary?  (Read 5195 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Okay at first i thought it was just in my head, but i know for a fact that my gyne IS back.
I smoked weed a few weeks ago, and a few days after that my gyne was back. I thought it was because of the weed, but then came to the conclusion that I was probably just being paranoid.
Anyway so i'm a healthy guy. Take care of my body, gym 5 times a week, and I look for progress all the time. I'm sure, and I know for a fact that my gyne is back. Its not nearly as bad, but its worse, and i've deff not gained any fat...
I think i'm going through some hormonal change or something, since my hair has also  been shedding unusualy lately, so that could be the reason. Is such a problem temporary, or will i need another surgery in the future? :(
Btw, im 19...
Thank you all in advance.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Plastic surgeon or doc?
How do I know if this is a hormonal condition?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
could be horomonal that's why they say you should wait until you're like 21 and finish growing or somethin like that to have the surgery.  did you do lipo only?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Yeah when did you have surgery ?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am one who strongly believes that there can be a link between Marijuana use and Gynecomastia.

That said, I cannot bring myself to believe that a single occasion of using weed could bring it back.

It is also difficult for me to believe that it came back in a matter of a couple of weeks. Several months perhaps but not weeks.

Either the condition snuck up on you over time or you have become to some degree obsessive about it.

You really need to see someone who will give you an honest and impartial opinion.
Grandpa Dan

Offline omega

• Silver Member
No i didnt do lipo only. And it was deff genetic at the time. My father had his surgery done aswell, so yes.

could be horomonal that's why they say you should wait until you're like 21 and finish growing or somethin like that to have the surgery.  did you do lipo only?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline omega

• Silver Member

Offline omega

• Silver Member
I am one who strongly believes that there can be a link between Marijuana use and Gynecomastia.

That said, I cannot bring myself to believe that a single occasion of using weed could bring it back.

It is also difficult for me to believe that it came back in a matter of a couple of weeks. Several months perhaps but not weeks.

Either the condition snuck up on you over time or you have become to some degree obsessive about it.

You really need to see someone who will give you an honest and impartial opinion.

Man thats what I said. I was probably being paranoid about weed being the reason why my gyne came back. I'm willing to bet its a hormonal condition. I know that a lot of people would disagree, but I am 100% sure that some gyne DID come back(not half as bad though). I track my body all the time man, like i said i'm into bodybuilding, and I just know that my gyne became worse.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Having your hormones checked is not cheap, but it is easy enough to get it done and have the results checked out by a good Dr.

Your statement that you are into body building sends up red flags and turns on warning lights all over the place. Are you taking anything to enhance your body building efforts?

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Having your hormones checked is not cheap, but it is easy enough to get it done and have the results checked out by a good Dr.

Your statement that you are into body building sends up red flags and turns on warning lights all over the place. Are you taking anything to enhance your body building efforts?

No man nothing of that sort. Its just that I used to weigh ALOT, and after losing all that weight i've always been very self concious about my body.
I take protien shakes and multivitamins, nothing else..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry about the time lag in this response, but I've been away enjoying Christmas with some grandkids.

You have no idea how much it pleases me to find that you are not using something to enhance your body building.

Some of the junk people use to augment their body building efforts should probably be labeled "Gyne in a bottle". Another possibility would be be a package insert with instruction on how to totally mess up your reproductive physiology with a single bottle of pills.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024