Author Topic: A question from me to you about Gyne  (Read 2912 times)

Offline chociii1980

• Posting Member
hey guys,im new here and had my gyne surgery last november.
everything is cool,but im a little bit cratered now on the left side.
1. am i able to fill it with muscle or reduce my body fat,because around the nipple is some fat remaining...
2. my surgeon left some gland at both sides but ive got still some breast tissue(fat?). am i able to reduce this tissue or fat via sport and reducing my bodyfat?

best regards...

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
how much did you pay the surgeon?? and if it was more then 1.000$ i would go back and complain to him untill he fixes it.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
What a lot of people that come to this board don't understand is that breast tissue is ALWAYS present in a man's chest.  Your surgeon did probably leave some glandular breast tissue behind, maybe more than you'd like, maybe not.  The only way to tell is to lose weight and reduce body fat.  The cratering could resolve on its own over time, if it doesn't you should go back to your PS and talk about it.

Also, running back and complaining 3 months after surgery IS NOT a smart idea.  You need to give it time and this topic should be in the Post Surgery section.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline chociii1980

• Posting Member
What a lot of people that come to this board don't understand is that breast tissue is ALWAYS present in a man's chest.  Your surgeon did probably leave some glandular breast tissue behind, maybe more than you'd like, maybe not.  The only way to tell is to lose weight and reduce body fat.  The cratering could resolve on its own over time, if it doesn't you should go back to your PS and talk about it.

Also, running back and complaining 3 months after surgery IS NOT a smart idea.  You need to give it time and this topic should be in the Post Surgery section.
yeah,but now its 4 months post op and still cratering and i dont know if this will go back after time.
but anyway. ive got another question.
my surgeon left some gland left and right.
leftis sunken,because he took out tmore breast tissue than on the right side.
now there is some fat on the right and on the left side.
if i reducy my body fat, will the cratering,which is surrounded by fat, be less recognizable?

and my other question.
my right side is normal but still some fat.
if i reduce now, will the nipple and the restgland under it will get puffy and stay at the same position or "sink" down when the fat melt away(but not crater)?

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
it sounds like your surgeon didnt really do a good job maybe you should discuss this with him. i wish you luck.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Honestly chociii, 4 months is still only 4 months.  Your surgeon most likely won't even consider another surgery until a full year after your first one.

Your questions are hard to answer because none of us have any way of seeing how bad your craters are or anything.  You seriously need to consider posting some pics if you can to get better advice from the board residents and Docs.

But I doubt fat loss will help the cratering depending on how serious the cratering is.  Weight loss is weight loss.  How tall are you and what is your current weight?  Going into surgery overweight is never a good idea.

Post more info about yourself and consider posting pics.  Otherwise no one can really help you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024