Author Topic: Feminine bras  (Read 11496 times)

Offline walt

• Gold Member
I know what you guys mean but I wish the wife would understand better, she let me have a pink cupped sports bra but God forbid I get a regular bra with adjusters or a back clasp she would divorce me.I so want to be fit for a nice bra that supports my breasts rather than just cupping them.I am at a loss at this point.

aboywithgirls

I good way to fix that would be to have her wear a sports bra day in and day out. Meanwhile, go get yourself professionally fitted for a couple of nice supportive and comfortable traditional bras. Now , you get to wear a bra that is made to wear for 16+ hours and she gets to wear a sports bra for a couple weeks. I think she'll have a better understanding of why you need a proper fitting bra. 

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Some women have no real idea what it like for a man to have breasts. We did not grow them over a goodly number of years and have our bodies become accustomed to the new center of gravity. Most of us gentlemen have had breast growth out of the blue and sudden, as in a couple of years (2-8) and as such our bodies are not used to carrying the upper chest weight. Our upper chest muscles get strained; our upper backs get strained and our ribs get pulled in directions they were not accustomed to. All of this is in addition to we are not trained to deal with boobs...at least our own.
Normally, I am a fast walker, I used to walk a 6.5 minute mile when younger, and that sort of walking style sticks with you. It causes my boobs to bounce and jiggle and causes pain unless they are supported and not with a sports bra. I must wear an underwire support bra even though I am only a 46C/D. The point is, we need support just like any women who carries well developed "hardware" on her chest. They need support for the same reasons we need support. Let a woman walk around for a day in a sports bra doing all she has to do and she will howl! We are no different! We have issues wearing something that squashes our boobs all day. I used to do it till I could not put up with the pain any longer and went to supporting my "assets". The relief has been wonderful and I can do my job better. Support, support, support and do not forget to support, you will feel tons better!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:29:15 AM by expedient-traveller »

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
When I first started wearing bras I would try and get plain ones. I dont really care what they look like anymore. My first concern is fit and then price. If its a good fit, decent build, and cost effective, it could be pink with big ribbons on it for all I care.

hammer

When I first started wearing bras I would try and get plain ones. I dont really care what they look like anymore. My first concern is fit and then price. If its a good fit, decent build, and cost effective, it could be pink with big ribbons on it for all I care.

I hear ya bro, but I guess I just don't like pink,  not that it's a girlie color, I just don't like it! Same with purple!

I've gotten to to stage in my life that cost isn't that much of a factor! If it fits great, feels good and it looks like it will last, I'll pay the big price.  The last bra I bought was a little bit more then $70.00!

aboywithgirls

Gentlemen, agreed! 
When I go for a fitting,I'm upfront with them. I tell them that I'm looking for a bra for myself. Most of the time they want to suggest a sports bra. I tell them that I need something that I can be comfortable in for 16-18 hours. When the SA hears that, she gets it. She knows that I am looking for a traditional  full support underwire bra. Most of the time,  that means getting something with lace and bows on it. To me, it doesn't matter. I'm a 36G in most of my bras and they need support. 

hammer

When you start getting up to the DD's and higher it starts to mean one thing,

"get the saddle Chester"! LOL

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
    While I am still a B-C cup guy, I do need a large band, 46-48 so my choices are not that great.  My primary concern is fit, comfort and support, after that I care little about style or color.  I have tried many styles, but have only a few favorites,  Not surprising, they are well known brands, some have been around for years.   Guess many of the ladies have same concerns that I have??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024