Author Topic: Bad results after surgery..Don't know what to do  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Barathrum

• Posting Member
Hi Doctor,
Herewith, I am attaching both my after-op picture (1 no.)and current picture(2 nos. taken December 2018) to show the difference. I am also attaching my operation details (masked the surgeon name).
I had my surgery in April,2018 and the post op results were pretty great.(flat and even)
But the result lasted only for a month or so. After that the results got detoriated and now I am back to square one.  I have already spent my two years of savings for the surgery and the emotional trauma I am going through is unbearable.
Pls advice what to do further. Is this a scar tissue issue or something else?

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
It's a little hard to tell exactly what is going on but it appears that you have gained a considerable amount of weight. Although I would have expected your chest to look better, weight gain can mask the improvement you got from the surgery. If he gland was adequately removed from the first surgery, and you prefer to stay at this current weight, just some liposuction should help. Try to get back down to your pre-operative weight to see the effects before you make any surgical decisions. Good luck.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024