Author Topic: Question about gyne going away  (Read 2236 times)

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
After reading alot of sutff on here I started looking and feeling around and it feels that my case is slowly going away, well atleast on the left side, this sounds very familiar so if I am repeating something already said I am sorry. Anyways, heres a few questions, one will it disappear in BOTH if it goes away. Second, if it shows signs of going away will it stop at a certain point, and last, if it goes away will puffy nipples still remain, thanks for your time.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
yeah I wanna know when it goes away do the puffy nipples go and we get nice flat and tight ones like everyone else?

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
My gyne resolved partially. But the puffy nipples remain. You can scarcely eliminate the excess gland. Maybe over time,  slowly. The important thing is: once you have got only puffy nipples left, people can't imagine you're an ex gyne sufferer. Even shirtless.

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Wait, you never specified whether you are referring to post surgery or not.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
I am talking bout it going away on its own.

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Oh okay, for some reason I thought you still had gyne to some degree post surgery and were asking if it'll go away on it's own rather than a second op. I guess I was sleepy or something that day. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024