Author Topic: Forum Lurker/ New poster  (Read 2377 times)

Offline cowboybeboping

Hi all, i normally just read the forums, because i'm to shy to post. I have had gyno for a few years i'm now 20 btw, I finally got it checked out via my GP and she was very understanding and so she refered me and a year later and a bit later today i got a phone call totally out of the blue saying that i can have my surgery on the NHS on the 2nd of june. Needless to say now i'm a little scared. So I have decided to post and ask you guy for some help about what the surgery will be like and what i need etc.....

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
the surgery should be done by an incision under the bottom edge of you areola or by an incision under your armpit.
there are more intruisive ways of having this op done but those are not whatyou want.
Discuss the op witrh yopur surgeon before hand and find out exactly what he is doing to you :)
and congrats on getting it through the nhs :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I would suggest you have a good read on here of the experiences of patients who have had their surgery first. That will give you a good idea of what to expect and may raise a few questions which you may want to ask on these forums.  Any outstanding points can then be taken up with your surgeon himself prior to your own surgery.

As I say, feel free to ask us questions we are here to help each other.  ;D

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
I think first you shoul go and talk to the doctor...Dont go straight into the op without knoing anything

Offline orion5

• Posting Member
I'm nearly one month post op, after having excision only on the NHS, and so far i'm very pleased with it. The pain was minimal and it's healing up pretty well! Hope you're epxerience is as good as mine was!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024