Author Topic: Used to....  (Read 2021 times)

Offline jacky_boy123

I used to have puffy nipples but I was to insecure to go to a doctor and reveal them.  So I went to the extreme and took one of my friends advice and had gotten them pierced.  Oh it hurt a lot, and they look fine for now but not really sure about the long run.

Would recomend it for the short term (had mine in for about 3 weeks) and hopefully gives you enough time to go see a plastic surgeon.  Just some fellow advice, Take Care all.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what are u talking about
i finally feel like im a man

Banobo

Alright jacky boy. I done this too a while back to try cover up my gyne, i think it does make a mental difference for a little while i soon realised it actually made folk look closer towards your chest so in return people noticed my gyne more. It only really makes it less noticable in the early stages as your nips tend to stay more stiff while healing. Give it a few months and the gyne will be just as bad.

Here's a pic nips stiff with piercings lol, can't acutally believe i done that, had them for years aswell

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024