Author Topic: This is my Elomi Charley in red in a 36H. #lovethisbra  (Read 2013 times)

aboywithgirls

Elomi makes some great bras. They have wide underwires that sit perfectly in my IMF.

Offline Johndoe1

Beautiful bra! Love the color. Goes well with your skin.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Wow!!!  That’s a great looking bra on you.  I would wear one like that for sure.  

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Awesome looking bra! Fits perfectly and great shaping. 

justwayne

Yep, very nice bra! I still wear wireless mostly but, per suggestions from a couple of people on this site, I've tried underwires again and found that I really like them since my breasts are bigger than they were the last time I tried underwires. I've found that the Bali Passion for Comfort underwire t-shirt bra is perfect for me. Absolutely comfortable, shapes my breasts like I want, and gives awesome support. I may try this Elomi bra, though. I like that.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 05:33:39 PM by justwayne »

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
That’s a great looking bra!!  Looks very comfortable.  I’d wear that myself.  Love the color too.

aboywithgirls

Yep, very nice bra! I still wear wireless mostly but, per suggestions from a couple of people on this site, I've tried underwires again and found that I really like them since my breasts are bigger than they were the last time I tried underwires. I've found that the Bali Passion for Comfort underwire t-shirt bra is perfect for me. Absolutely comfortable, shapes my breasts like I want, and gives awesome support. I may try this Elomi bra, though. I like that.
I wear underwire bras almost exclusively. I feel that I have a good natural shape. However, the additional support is what I really need. 

This bra gives remarkable support for such a lightweight body. The cups are a combination of mesh and lace that is so nice to wear on warm days. I also love the red and the embroidery of flowers and butterflies.

aboywithgirls

That’s a great looking bra!!  Looks very comfortable.  I’d wear that myself.  Love the color too.
I actually have the Elomi Charley in this style and Elomi also makes the Charley in a spacer style bra. For those of you looking for something more modest, the Elomi Charley spacer bra is a great option. It's an ultra thin molded cup that's very breathable while still providing great nipple concealment.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
That’s a great looking bra!!  Looks very comfortable.  I’d wear that myself.  Love the color too.
I actually have the Elomi Charley in this style and Elomi also makes the Charley in a spacer style bra. For those of you looking for something more modest, the Elomi Charley spacer bra is a great option. It's an ultra thin molded cup that's very breathable while still providing great nipple concealment.
I took a look at those bras online and they look amazing.  The spacer bra would be the only I’d choose to wear.  A bit of sticker shock with the price.   The most I’ve ever paid for a bra is $50.   I’ve been lucky to find great fitting bras that were reduced price.  

I’m good for bras right now, but maybe in the fall I’ll make another purchase.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024