Author Topic: Bra Shopping With My Wife  (Read 6877 times)

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
Please let us know how it goes!

Offline blad

I have been bra shopping with the wife in the past. It is an activity that definitely normalizes the fact that you wear a bra daily.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

I am more particular and more difficult to find a bra that fits. More often than not, it's my wife that comes bra shopping with me. I'm the one in the changing room trying on bras and seeing if she likes how I look. Last time she went along with me, I must have tried on 30 different bras while she waited patiently for me to model them for her. She was a little frustrated when I decided on buying the first two bras I tried on.

Offline blad

I am more particular and more difficult to find a bra that fits. More often than not, it's my wife that comes bra shopping with me. I'm the one in the changing room trying on bras and seeing if she likes how I look. Last time she went along with me, I must have tried on 30 different bras while she waited patiently for me to model them for her. She was a little frustrated when I decided on buying the first two bras I tried on.
You need the last 28 bras to confirm that the first two were the best.

Orb

Aboywithgirls,
Your wife is a Saint!  I don't know if I would have the patience to try that many on.  I would have to say it would be nice to have that option to check the fit of so many different bras.

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I went for my first bra fitting at Dillard’s with my wife. It took an hour with an extremely friendly couple of female Sales Assistants, helping me discover my true size which is 38D/40C (not the 38DDD as estimated by A Bra That Fits calculator). I felt that the Wacoal Retro Chic was my best fit. It was the only one that gave me the side support I needed to corral all my underarm breast tissue. I also discovered that I like the feeling of lace.

I’m happy with it as a first underwire bra and has me looking to get a balconette bra as my second one…I realize that I don’t totally fill the upper part of the cups because I’m full-on-top, so I need less upper coverage in my bras. So, in this case I’m looking at getting an Elomi Charley Stretch Lace in a 38D.

Offline Johndoe1

Good for you! Glad you found something that works for you! Looks good.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline blad

Happiness is a good fitting bra, followed by a supportive wife.

aboywithgirls

Well I think that both have to be a good fit, supportive, and help keep you in shape!

Offline SideSet

You look good in those bras. And you clearly are becoming quite knowledgeable about bras 

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Glad you found the right fit! The bra looks nice on you, and if it feels comfortable, that's the most important thing.

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Well I think that both have to be a good fit, supportive, and help keep you in shape!
Absolutely, aboywithgirls!

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
So, you've seen my pictures of me wearing my new Wacoal Retro Chic Lace bra. Now here are pictures of me in a Lands End long sleeve polo shirt: the first two are of me without a bra; the second two are of me wearing my Wacoal underneath. Comments?

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Glad you found the right fit! The bra looks nice on you, and if it feels comfortable, that's the most important thing.
Thank you all (gyneco_jason, SideSet, aboywithgirls, blad, Johndoe1) for your supportive comments!

Offline Johndoe1

So, you've seen my pictures of me wearing my new Wacoal Retro Chic Lace bra. Now here are pictures of me in a Lands End long sleeve polo shirt: the first two are of me without a bra; the second two are of me wearing my Wacoal underneath. Comments?
You can see the difference the bra makes. Due to the shaping of the bra, you appear to have less projection. Without the bra, it's obvious something is happening under your top. With the bra, it's much harder to discern what is happening. Most people wouldn't even give you a second glance. I find this to be true for myself as well. I have several Wacoal bras and just love them for what they do to my bust.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024