Author Topic: My First Elomi Charley Stretch Lace  (Read 4216 times)

Offline Busty

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Nice bust

Your breasts are very noticeable, perky, and feminine liking in that top.
Thank you, SideSet & bustymale! There's no denying my girls, whether I wear a bra or not. So, I prefer to shape them in the most attractive way. I'm full on bottom, so I'm looking for a balcony bra with strong side support.

Offline SideSet

So nice to know what types of bras work best for you.  Many women don’t 

Offline Johndoe1

There's no denying my girls, whether I wear a bra or not. So, I prefer to shape them in the most attractive way. I'm full on bottom, so I'm looking for a balcony bra with strong side support.
I too prefer ( and need) side support myself. I am wideset and my arms seem to forever be hitting the side of my breasts as I walk and it gets annoying after a while so the girls have to be pulled forward some to get out of the way of travel of my arms. I find that bras with external support bands and/or internal slings work the best. They also give my breasts a better appearance and some projection as well, but for me, my chest is more comfortable as well in this configuration. They feel very lifted, supported and contained and give me a lot of self confidence when in public.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

Johndoe1, you accept you have breasts like a woman and need to wear a bra like one.  You have studied bras and what you need and want from a bra.  You didn’t say the word, but it sounds like you look for nice shaping form your bras, do you?  How about modesty, nipple concealment?

Offline Johndoe1

You didn’t say the word, but it sounds like you look for nice shaping form your bras, do you?  How about modesty, nipple concealment?
You are right I do. For years I was so afraid of what people might say or do if I wore a bra for support of my larger than normal chest. But after I started, the thing that surprised me the most was how people stopped acknowledging them either verbally or visually. I do want them to be shaped and modesty is always top of mind and why I wear peddles if my bra is unlined so I don't nip out. Oh sure, people will still try and catch a side glimpse, usually women who are more than accepting the vast majority of the time, but I am not feeling them jiggle and jossle and it gives me peace and it all has stemmed from treating them as women do. Our breasts are no different than a woman's.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 01:44:10 PM by Johndoe1 »

Offline Busty

I think all the jiggling and nipping out draws attention and bras stop that 

Offline blad

I think all the jiggling and nipping out draws attention and bras stop that
Definitely I find that with a bra controlling these issues and the overall improvement in my out line with a bra on, I just feel more confident in public with wearing a bra than if I were braless. I think just as most women would feel conspicuous without a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

I know several women who publicly complain about wearing bras but they are never without wearing one nor would they consider not wearing a bra. It just wouldn't happen.

Orb

I would have to agree also.  Holding and containing the movement is first and for most.  Shaping and nipple concealment is next.  I have heard it said also, I cant wait to get this thing off.  You should try one.  Well here we are and it feels right and looks much better.

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I would have to agree also.  Holding and containing the movement is first and for most.  Shaping and nipple concealment is next.  I have heard it said also, I cant wait to get this thing off.  You should try one.  Well here we are and it feels right and looks much better.
Most women (according to expert fitters) are wearing the wrong size bra, and don't understand how to measure themselves.

Offline SideSet

And then there is us. We have breasts like women.  Wear bras like women.  And know more about bras than most women.  Quite impressive, if I do say so myself 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024