Author Topic: More rounded I wonder?  (Read 2625 times)

perky

Im still relative small but I think becoming a more feminine shape latley and nip out pretty much all the time now even through a bra. 

Offline SideSet

Are you wearing a bra in that pic?

Offline Johndoe1

You are looking round and your breasts have a feminine look. What bra are you wearing?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Maybe a lightly lined or space bra would be a good option.

perky

That is interesting, Ive never heard of a Spacer bra before but thank you Soffie.
I have to admit I kind of like the shape my boobs are taking on now so maybe a space bra will give me the shape while concealing the nipples a little better.

perky

You are looking round and your breasts have a feminine look. What bra are you wearing?
It's just a 34b unpadded  T shirt bra. 

perky

aboywithgirls

That is interesting, Ive never heard of a Spacer bra before but thank you Soffie.
I have to admit I kind of like the shape my boobs are taking on now so maybe a space bra will give me the shape while concealing the nipples a little better.
A spacer bra is a lightly lined molded cup. It's designed to allow a "space" for nipple protection without adding volume to your breasts.

Offline blad

Your breasts look nicely shaped in that bra, but the nips need more taming if they are not to attract attention in public.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

Yes, some serious nipping out going on. That bra is not giving you much modesty 

perky

I think I may have found a solution to the nipping out with this Rosie M and S bra

Offline SideSet

I like that bra.  You sure fill it:)

perky

I like that bra.  You sure fill it:)
Thank you. I think I might be starting a little growth spurt. It would be a shame to grow out off that bra so soon, Ive only just bough it LOL.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024