Author Topic: stretch marks  (Read 2889 times)

Offline micheal

• Bronze Member
any one know of some good creams?

i heard if its still purple you can get rid of them, but if they fade a silvery looking white skin colorish your fucked.

can anyone recommend some suggestions

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think that most of the various things marketed for stretch marks play to your hopes and that they are not really effective.

I'm 68 yrs old and my stretch marks haven't changed in years except to fade.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
any one know of some good creams?

i heard if its still purple you can get rid of them, but if they fade a silvery looking white skin colorish your fucked.

can anyone recommend some suggestions

unless you are young and have a very minor case of stretching then the best you can hope for is that the marks fade to the silver-white colour (which is not actually very noticible except up close).  How much your stretch marks fade varies from person to person but products will not help at all.    

Offline snugs

• Posting Member
I hear cocoa butter and vitamin E ointment work well if the marks are still purple. Some people I talk to prefer to take vitamin E gelcaps, poke them with a pin, and then spread the insides over the stretch marks.  As weird as it sounds, my mom says she did the gel cap thing with her c-section scar from giving birth to me and she claims that really helped it heal.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 05:19:34 AM by snugs »

Offline micheal

• Bronze Member
Yeah i dont believe they NEVER go away.

pregenant women get rid of it all the time.

Offline Shaman

• Posting Member
I used to have stretch marks from fat and they're basically fading, you can't really tell from a distance on my chest anymore.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I have some stretch marks too. From when I weighed more. Initially all were a purple red colour but now a few have faded white. It doesn't bother me hugely as to be honest I would rather that than being left with loose skin.

Tends to run in my family, my bro has really bad ones , but from his growth spurt in puberty not from  being fat :o.They are all  down his back.And it is quite visable. Never bothered him.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024