Author Topic: conspiracy theory?  (Read 3235 times)

Offline tommy

• Bronze Member
  • this  sucks!!!
i just got finished reading through some of the boards here about anadctrin (wrong spelling) and just looks kinda funny to me the these people have like 5 posts and all say the got great results and such. Maybe its the makers just coming here trying to boost bussiness?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 09:22:29 PM by tommy »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
probably not on this subject, people here are seriously interested in anything that might work.  

but we've got enough disagreement going on on the other threads as to whether it actually does  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
tommy,
Stranger things have happened. What better way to push your product than on a site about gynecomastia.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline hypo

This is what I copied from another thread when replying to such accusations from vaio.

Please do not make unfounded accusations, or cast aspersions on my character. I have had to listen to such insults from you before-  they were out of order then and they are out of order now!!!!

The fact is I am presenting the truth about this medication no more and no less and I am doing it from an informed position, whereas you actually know very little about this medication.

I have championed the need for endocrinologists- yet I am not an endocrinologist.

I have championed the need for people to get pathology investigations, yet I do not have stock in any pathology laboratories and I am not a phlebotomist.

etc etc

I speak up for the truth- so that that people know the realities and have an idea of what options may be out there.

I do not accuse you of working for a plastic surgeon yet the only option you have ever advocated is surgery!!!!

If you looked at what I have said on this website you would see that the only thing I am pushing for is freedom of accurate information.  

Surgery is the most successful option in treating gynecomastia for those that wish to get rid of it and is NOT in dispute (not that it doesn't have its own drawbacks 64% long term success rate- not 100% as you would think).

This is not a black and white issue.  There are a whole host of reasons as to why alternative therapies like Andractim have their place.

e.g.  

For those that have recently developed gynecomastia drug therapies may be a better first line treatment.

For those that cannot afford surgery drug therapies offer an option/ a chance of getting rid of gynecomastia that they would otherwise not have.

For those that cannot have surgery for medical reasons, are afraid of surgery or have minor cases again drug therapies offer an alternative that some people may find be there only choice or find preferable.

The above said I am 100% against self medication and 100% against the irresponsible the site that is selling it.....I am for the use of this therapy by endocrinologists in the correct setting- plain and simple.

Vaio

You are just mud slinging in the hope that some of it sticks-Which actually makes you a bit of a hang 'em high lynch'em type of character- pathetic and not nice.

Offline vaio

Once again. There are NO BEFORE AND AFTER  photos showing a visual change from Andractim use.

Offline hypo

Your starting to sound like a robot- stick it in the other thread.

Offline vaio

Your starting to sound like a robot- stick it in the other thread.

Hypo,  
there are NO BEFORE AND AFTER  photos showing a visual change from Andractim use. None.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024