Author Topic: 11 months post surgery- are my nipples still puffy?  (Read 3723 times)

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
I am pleased with the overall contour of my chest but I'm not really sure about my nipples. What do ya think?
i mean to post this in the user photo forum. my bad.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Grandpa Dan

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
You dont have gyno  ;) You can be realy proud of your chest

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
You dont have gyno  ;) You can be realy proud of your chest
yeah i know i'm definitely very pleased with the contour of my chest. Dr. Jacobs is a great surgeon. I emailed him and he suggesting that I make an appointment with him to determine if they are puffy or not, and if they are he said it is probably due to scar tissue.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
i had an appointment with Dr. Jacobs today. Turns out those who commented are right. I don't have puffy nipples  ;D The main thing that I have had difficulty with post surgery is getting used to looking down at my chest. When I see pictures and when I see my chest in the mirror it looks great and normal to me. However, occasionally when I've looked down at my chest it has just screamed "man boobs" to me. I know this isn't the case. Since I pre-surgery I never knew what it was like to look down at a normal chest and what a normal chest looks like when looked down upon,  I will have to get used to the way my chest looks when tilting my eyes downwards towards it. Post surgery when seated I would look down at my chest and they would appear to me to be saggy boobs. I decided to take a picture of me seated and I loved how my chest looked. Now I finally am getting used to looking downwards at a normal chest thanks to Dr. Jacobs and especially thanks to my parents for paying for my surgery . I wasn't sure if I had puffy nipples, because I'm not sure really what my nipples should look like when I glance down at them. I don't think I will be visiting Dr. Jacobs office ever again, which is due to his skill as a surgeon. I love the way my chest looks.  I never would have thought that I would feel comfortable jogging without a shirt on!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024