Author Topic: Scar tissue behind nipple/areola  (Read 15338 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Does anyone know how I can get rid of the scar tissue behind my areola/nipple complex?? For the most part, my left side is pretty much flat; however, the right side has a bunch of hard tissue which is making the areola/nipple protrude, giving the appearance of puffy nipple again. Very depresssing??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Your scar tissue will dissipate with time...

Patients you need I think. Hmmmm, yes!  (in the voice of Yoda)...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Grandpa Bambu, its been 3 mths though. Like I said 1 side has so much scar tissue it's pushing the areola out again. Have you heard of an immediate remedy or is time the only alternative. How will the tissue become less hard. IMO, I think scar tissue is their for life, how can it go down giving me the flat appearance again. My PS told me at 3 mths, those are usually final results.  ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

We all heal at different rates dude. That's why most PS's suggest that we wait a full year before passing judgment. I understand how you feel tho. The 'waiting game' is not easy for sure.

Some Dox suggest massaging the area, but when I massaged my scar tissue, it was painful, so I stopped. Eventually it went away...  ;)

Yes your PS is correct. By the third month in, you will see close to final results. See, that's the snag...  'Close to'.  Not 'final', but close to final. Like I mentioned above dude, we are all different and we all heal at different rates. There is no way your PS or anyone else for that matter can know ahead of time how long it will take for you to completely heal.

Relax my man! Give it some more time, be patient.

GB

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Grandpa, like you said, I know we all heal at different rates but how long did it take your scar tissue to go away. Have you ever heard of my situation??

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
My ps said that scarring can, in some people, take up to 8 months post op before even starting to get better.  I was told to expect a year before seeing final results. 

By the way, if the ps takes out scarring in a revision then you'll likely have brand new scarring to deal with from the revision.  Like Bambu said: "...be patient".
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Thanks for the replies and positive reinforcement. Have you guys ever heard of scar tissue forming behind the areola pushing it out again though??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yes... I had that on my RHS...

GB

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Grandpa Bambu, how long did it take for the scar tissue behind your areola to flatten out so it wasn't so protruding. Thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

It was at about the 3rd month mark.

Have you posted any recent pics?

GB

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I don't have a digital camera so it's hard for me to post pictures but I will have some post op's soon. I may just direct everyone to the website and link when the PS posts them. My scar tissue doesn't seem to be going to at all. It's harder and harder every day and I'm at the 3 mth mark. I just can't see how it will go down over the months. My PS told me to load up on Vitaman E tablets. This may help, so he says.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

My scar tissue doesn't seem to be going to at all. It's harder and harder every day and I'm at the 3 mth mark. I just can't see how it will go down over the months.

Hang in there dude. Don't panic....

Trust me... it will go away...  ;)

GB

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
hey gyneman...qacutally i did notice that after my first surgery, it took about 5-6 months for the scarring to decrease alot. i didnt even massage.

its funny because you and me have almost all the same procedures done, and my right side as well...protrudes...unlike the left (im hoping from scar tissue), but it could just be left over fat, that the mother fuckin second surgery i had with Dr. not a nice person at ACPS in Raleigh, NC, didnt take out. NO ONE GO THERE IF you live in Raleigh, i forgithis name but can find it if u need me to.

I hope it works out for us.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Same here Tittyman1111, hope it all works out in the end. I've got a knot of scar tissue or something behind the nipple which is pushing it out again. I just wish none of us had to go through this mental anguish.

Offline Dano86

I have the same problem, it sucks i did it in may 2016, the recovery hs been very slowly my right side suffer alot and still have that damn scar tissue under areola and also little bruised, but im in my 9th month is it normal?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024