Author Topic: 42 yr. old Gyne man in London, Ontario, Canada......  (Read 9672 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I was just wondering what the first steps were to getting this problem fixed? And what costs are involved?

First step is to select a Plastic Surgeon...

Costs range from $2000 to $6000... (CND)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline VariLex

• Posting Member
  • V-Lex for short, hehe
Well I truly have to thank everyone's wonderful advice. I have checked with my Dr. and She also highly recommends Dr Richards. I am saving my pennies(and dollars) for the procedure - now is there any advice as to diet and exercise, besides eat less and more healthy , and exercise more - I walk vigorously 2 hours a day and lift weights as well - that i should be preparing for? I hope to have the surgery within the year when I am good and ready for it. As well as when Dr. Richards and my Dr also think I am prepared.

Also what is the ballpark figure for surgery - Gyna and Lipo - that is - I will be paying for it myself without OHIP with  Dr.Richards

:) V-Lex

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You'll be looking at approx $5000, without OHIP funding.

GB

Offline mc88

• Posting Member
Why no OHIP, you live in canada dont you?

Offline VariLex

• Posting Member
  • V-Lex for short, hehe
Yikes! $5000 without OHIP....and i understand that OHIP only covers $300 dollars for the gland removal - and the Lipo is considered  "cosmetic" - ouch!

of course i will have to get an opinion from Dr Richards, but I guess I'll be saving my dollars for this now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024