Author Topic: I gotta me some big ol nippsy russles and need some advice  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Nips oh Plenty

First off, hello all, what a wonderful sight to share stories, experiences, and advice concerning that malevolent beast known as......puffy nipples.

I'm 25 years old so clearly I'm not outgrowing it and losing weight has done nothing to diminish these two water balloon nipps.  I live in Texas and I am willing to travel anywhere in state.  I'm looking for a surgeon but for such a unique, almost niche like procedure I want a consummate pro who does these surgeries like I eat cereal (like 3 times a day.)  Any recommendations? 

Also, how much does this surgery generally cost?  Does that include the gynecomastia procedure (which I also need but isn't as important) as well? I'd rather wait and save if I have to cause I don't want some buffoon turning my nipps into a sequel of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Another quick question, I do some heavy lifting at my job, how long did it take you post op to get back to everyday activities?

DrBermant

First off, hello all, what a wonderful sight to share stories, experiences, and advice concerning that malevolent beast known as......puffy nipples.

I'm 25 years old so clearly I'm not outgrowing it and losing weight has done nothing to diminish these two water balloon nipps.  I live in Texas and I am willing to travel anywhere in state.  I'm looking for a surgeon but for such a unique, almost niche like procedure I want a consummate pro who does these surgeries like I eat cereal (like 3 times a day.)  Any recommendations? 

Also, how much does this surgery generally cost?  Does that include the gynecomastia procedure (which I also need but isn't as important) as well? I'd rather wait and save if I have to cause I don't want some buffoon turning my nipps into a sequel of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Another quick question, I do some heavy lifting at my job, how long did it take you post op to get back to everyday activities?

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia contours can really distort a cut look of the chest. 

Picking someone with experience can be of great value.  I can work with up to 8 gynecomastia patients a day.  My Texas Gynecomastia patients often start with our Preliminary Remote Discussion to minimize travel to Virginia.

Return to activities after surgery depends on the problem treated, what needs to be done, skill of the surgeon, and other factors.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024