Author Topic: How to set up an apointment with Fielding/do i have to go see a family doctor?  (Read 2612 times)

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Before I call Fielding, do I have to go to my family doctor first to make sure i gave gyne? Id rather go to fielding directly...
I know I have gyne, because of how my chest looks, and i feel the bumps under the nipples...

And how do I set up an apointment with Fielding? Do I call him, and he gives me a date for the surgery right away? How does it work?

Offline loman1

• Posting Member
hey man,

Congrats on making the decision to do something about your chest. Making the first call is the hardest part. After that it is smooooth sailing.  You don't need to speak to your family doctor before making an appointment for consultation with a P.S., but depending on your age and the severity of your condition you might want to do it. He can order a blood test and rule out any hormonal causes. I didn't see my family doctor before I went for the consult.

Also make sure you choose the right P.S. for you.  There are few docs who come well recommended on the board.  If you choose to call Fielding then his number is 416.766.8890.  I believe his secretaries name is Leslie, but its been a while for me. She'll talk you through everything you need to know before going to the consultation.

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Alright... Thanks...

Im only 16, and ive posted a couple of pictures and people told me my case is like a 2/10

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024