Author Topic: Worst. Gyne. Ever.  (Read 14450 times)

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member

Offline Spleen

I'm hoping I can lose around 5 lbs a week (3 at least)
I know it might be slightly unhealthy for me.
But truthfully, I don't want to be a skinny man.
I'm a 200+ lbs'ed kinda' guy, just gotta' turn my fat to meat & muscle.

I think that's really unhealthy.  That's not even enough calories to support the muscle you already have.  You'll lose muscle because you don't have enough calories to maintain what you have.  Also, you're bound to have a big "bounce" when you do start increasing the calories.

Can you look in to some counseling too?  The severe diet as a bit of mania to it, and then you describe yourself as depressed too.  There might be some therapy or medications that will help you out.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I am not actively exercising at the moment right now. So due to that, my weight has been pretty stable and unchanged for the past several weeks. But I did do what you did for about two months, and I was able to lose 5-7 lbs a week doing it. It's fine to do it until you get to your desired weight, but as far as a lifestyle pattern, you have to eat more than that. But until you lose the weight, that is a good way to do it.

Just stay away from the sugary/fat foods when you do return to more normal foods. Develop a love for yogurt and salads and water. Learn to totally cut out any soda pop from your life. Diet pop is okay, but it tempts you to want to go for the regular pop.

Learn never to binge eat again...not even on special occassions. If you give in once, you are likely to want to give in again. Binge eating is just like being an alcoholic...worse even...so you have to be strong and say no.

It sounds like you are doing great with you exercise/fitness/diet routine! Great. It is inspiring.

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
Thank you for your concern.
This is still a rough draft, not my gospel.
The doctor I went to last week scale said I was roughly 251.
Though, my home scale says I am pretty much 220.
I can't figure how they could read so differently. I've taken weights from outside & laid them on my scale, but the scale reads the exact weight they are. It's an enigma!

My diet really leaves me feeling filled. I've started drinking water for the first time really, almost up to a gallon & a half a day sometimes, & even gave up smoking.

Six small meals a day
Meal 1: Oatmeal, 1 cup Cherrio's dry, Water
Meal 2: Tuna fish with x2white bread, 1 cup of rice, water with x1 scoops protine
Meal 3: Fruit,  Chicken Soup, Water
Meal 4: Tuna fish, water
Meal 5: Baked Potato, 1 cup refriedbeans, 1 up rice, water
Meal 6: Oatmeal, 2 cups 2%Milk with x2 scoops protine
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 10:48:17 AM by Recreating »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Six small meals a day
Meal 1: Oatmeal, 1 cup Cherrio's dry, Water
Meal 2: Tuna fish with x2white bread, 1 cup of rice, water with x1 scoops protine
Meal 3: Fruit,  Chicken Soup, Water
Meal 4: Tuna fish, water
Meal 5: Baked Potato, 1 cup refriedbeans, 1 up rice, water
Meal 6: Oatmeal, 2 cups 2%Milk with x2 scoops protine

Recreating....

Your diet sounds good!

However....

You'd be better off with 100% Whole Wheat bread rather than the white bread. White bread is no good for you.

Be careful of the Chicken soup. Some soups have tons of salt :o. Salt makes you retain fluids. :-/

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Well, you do not look like you weigh 250 lbs in the new pics you posted. The weight you said--220 something--sounds more about right to me, based on the photo.

Do this...go to Kmart, go to Walmart - wherever - and go to the aisle with the scales, and get on a few of those and see what they say. I have done this before more than once. Don't worry if you have to open the boxes to take them out. As a customer, it is your right to test scales before you decide to purchase them! They should have them out on display for you ideally, though most likely they will not, so that is their problem--their mistake! Most likely nobody would even say anything. If you discover that your home scale is wrong, buy a new one--that simple. If it is correct, then by all means be happy the doctor's office made a mistake.

Then again, I just saw that your April 18 post says you are 250 lbs, so it would seem a bit hard to lose 30 lbs since then, but that may have been a typo.

Whether you weight 250 or 220...it's no big deal...you have lost a lot of weight already and will keep losing and will eventually reach your goal. You have already accomplished quite a lot. I was up to 330+ last May 04, and i have lost over 100 lbs (well it is now about 230 for me...gained a little bit due to having stopped exercising, but i am back with my exercise routine now -- walked 5 hrs today and 2.5 yesterday - plan to do a lot more this weekend). So i know you have worked hard to lose that weight, so if you find out your scale was wrong, don't let it bother you too much! It won't mean anything in the long run.

About the girl...try to get back together with her. Let her decide how she feels about the breasts. Unless she has made some comments about them, my guess is she will not care. IF she is a girl you are really close to, I am guessing there is a good chacne she probably already noticed--women are very perceptive. Anyway, the part of your anatomy she is most interested in is NOT your chest...it is down below further...so unless you are lacking in that area, she probably won't even care that much. And if you are lacking in that area, it might not matter to her. Besides, girls are usually more interested in the person...than in a person's body--girls are not sexual pigs like we men are. And I am sure that once she knows you have lost so much weight and plan to eventually get the surgery...there's a good chance she'd just overlook it, knowing it would go away...or she might not just even care.  So give her another shot and let her decide if she likes the boobs. Maybe tell her about hte boobs and tell her you want to keep the shirt on if that makes you feel better--that way she coudl not get grossed out--but do let her make the decission. She might surprise you and make your dreams come true.

If she says no, oh well...it wouldn't have lasted anyway...only a frivolous and shallow girl would care about something like that--and you probably should avoid such people in romance. But there will be many others out there in your future when you've finished your weight loss/boob loss plans, so don't let it bother you too much. Women are a dime a dozen.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 09:08:11 PM by boobhater22 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024