Author Topic: For those who've had a successful operation on the NHS....  (Read 1947 times)

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Who carried out your op..? Pref. in the South, but if you've had a successful result no matter where you are in England, post up! Pics if you can (before/after).

Thanks.

Offline manboobs2010

• Posting Member
I would be interetsed to know this aswell! Just found out today i have been accepted for the procedure with NHS, but abit dubious because of alot of posts on here about NHS...

Offline Reverence

• Posting Member
The only thing i wanted was the gland removed to reduce my puffy nipples the gland itself isn't huge so i don't see how they could mess it up really, i do expect to get a scar under my nipples but when i saw the surgeon he tried to put me off and say "you will get inverted nipples and your chest might not be the same"

Then a nurse came in and i asked her and she said it's very rare for anything like that to happen and tried to reassure me and they even said they would do reconstruction on the NHS if something went wrong.

I am kind of worried still and my surgery is either october or november, i tried to ask him questions but he was kind of suprised i wanted it done "it does not look that bad" the shape of my chest is fine it's just the puffy nipples from the glands that bothers me so much.

Kind of insulting when he said try waiting it out "get told this all the damn time" i am 22 i don't think anythings changing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024