Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value'?  (Read 4202 times)

Offline ...

Has anyone tried using this stuff?  does it work? 

is there anything out there that will work besides expensive surgery?  will anyone out there help pay for this? any suggestions on how I could get the funds for surgery?

Offline ...

oh.... the stuff is called (this site won't allow me to type it, it makes the phrase 'diet aid of questionable value'?) ... 'diet aid of questionable value' (make it one word, though, no spaces, LOL!)  ;D
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 02:03:55 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline Hypo-is-here

Yea and of course it is just a coincidence that this is yet again a question posed by someone with 1/2 posts   ;)

And of course a coincidence that it has been answered by someone who has spelt out the name to promote it who happens to have 1/2 posts.

Anyone posting on this subject should get a friendly warning not to do so again and people should be banned who continue to mention it because it is;

A) shameless self promotion that could lure people in.

and

B) Spam.

Why doesn't the site act with a pair of balls and effectively put a stop to this  ::)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 06:55:52 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!

Offline ...

^^are you serious?  get a fuckin life.  I'm not spamming, I'm questioning about what could benefit me, so I wanted answers.  you're a jerk-off, congradulations. :-*

Offline Hypo-is-here

^^are you serious?  get a fuckin life.  I'm not spamming, I'm questioning about what could benefit me, so I wanted answers.  you're a jerk-off, congradulations. :-*

Instead of swearing would it not be better to ask WHY I said what I did?

The FACT is we KNOW that this website HAS been infiltrated by people representing the company that makes this snake oil (It does NOT work) pretending to be gynecomastia sufferers. 

There HAS been a history of this happening and it is almost always by first time posters or posters with limited experience on the board.  I have NOT said that you are one of these people (although these posts do seem like the type that have been made over and over by people form this wretched company), I have just stated that the site NEEDS to stop this activity with a friendly warning to unaware posters and the banning of repeat offenders.  That IMHO as to how this issue needs to be addressed.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 09:51:04 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
is there anything out there that will work besides expensive surgery?

No...

will anyone out there help pay for this?

Why should they? It's your problem dude. Explain why you expect someone else to pay for your surgery? With the exception of your Insurance Co. I feel they should cover surgery, or at least a portion of it...

any suggestions on how I could get the funds for surgery?

Yeah, get a job and earn some coin my man.   8)

GB
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 01:37:07 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Has anyone tried using this stuff?  does it work? 

As Hypo mentioned, an FTP (First Time Poster) with the same old line....

"Has anyone tried using this stuff?  does it work?"

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024