Author Topic: Great experience w/ Dr. Delgado!  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Gunny

Hello everyone, i just opened an acct i have broused the site many times before but have never posted. I  feel that i have some info that may be beneficial to all of you. I'll start w my history, I got a nasty case of gyno messing w/ steroids while in the Marine Corps,  it ruined my life for over two years! I first pursued corrective surgery in December of 2009 I am fom Indiana so the closest place to find a reputable gyno surgeon was Chicago for me. I went through w/ the op and thought everything was over only to have my gyno slowly rear its ugly head over the coming months. Long story short the surgeon did not extract enough tissue which is the most important factor in achieving a good result. So i was out money depressed and let down I'm sure many of you know the feeling.  I knew that for me to enjoy life the way that i once did I had to get this taken care of. So i started doing methodical reasearch, i was willing to travel anywhere to get this done right. I had it narrowed down to 2 surgeons but i kept coming back to Dr. Delgado. So i called the office and got the ball rolling i almost did'nt need the consult myself I already knew this was the man i wanted working on me from the research I had done.Once spring break came around for school I was on a plane to San Francisco. Dr Delgado's office had everthing set up for me and my wife from a shuttle from the airport to out hotel as well as transportation to his office eliminating any logistical stress for me. I was on limited time so my trip was all business before I knew it i was in my gown at the surgical suite his staff is wonderful I never felt uncomfortable at any time. I guess i'll get to the meat and potatoes he did an outstanding job on me I am truly truly happy with my outcome. I know that he may cost a little more than other surgeons but you are paying for skill and experience which is so worth it to get a good outcome. i am writing this for anyone who is unsure which surgeon they want to work w/ you will not be sorry you went to Delgado. Do your research this is a big decision he is the best you will be taken care of. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024