Author Topic: i found something which may be helpful for all the victimes of gynecomastia  (Read 4176 times)

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
Medications
Medications used to treat breast cancer and other conditions may be helpful for some men with gynecomastia. Examples include:

Anti-estrogen medications, such as raloxifene and tamoxifen.
Aromatase inhibitors, such as letrozole, anastrozole and exemestane. These medications are generally not used in adolescents.

Surgery to remove excess breast tissue
If you still have significant bothersome breast enlargement despite initial treatment or observation, your doctor may advise surgery. Two types of surgery are used to treat gynecomastia:

Liposuction. This surgery removes breast fat, but not the breast gland tissue itself.
Mastectomy. This type of surgery removes the breast gland tissue.

References

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gynecomastia/DS00850/DSECTION=81

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
Um, didn't you ask and talk about this in a previous thread? Plus I'm sure most of the people here have tried it all and came to this site for surgery.

You might want to try using the search function next time.

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
i know that i asked but when it is in a separate topic everyone will see it
actually i want to discover something to help all gynecomastia victimes bcoz i've experienced its effects over 9 years, i know its pain, embrasement so i wanna find any line or anything done with any person to help all victimes

Offline flex1appeal

Believe me, you aren't the first to type this and certainly won't be the last. None of these things help rid gynecomastia. Estrogen blockers and inhibitors are proactive approaches to preventing the development of gyne. They do nothing for you once you have developed it.

Offline FREE@LAST

• Posting Member
bottom line....if u got it u have to cut them out.
I FEEL UR PAIN DOG!

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
so how about the new injection which dissolve the small breasts ???

Offline flex1appeal

I have no idea what you are talking about???? Injections? Look, there is no quick fix. Surgery is the only way to rid yourself of gyne! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! NO IF'S ANDS OR BUTS!!!!!

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

There has been medical research undertaken that shows that Anti Oestrogens and Aromatase Inhibitors can sometimes reduce the size of newly formed glandular gynecomastia.  However to put it very simply, if you have had it for a year or more then you are stuck with it because these medications do not help at all.

Beware “snake oils” that appear in adverts telling you they can dissolve gyne or melt it away.  They are simply scams designed to prey on the vulnerable who are looking for an easy fix.  They will take your money and waste your time.  Time and time again we read on these boards of sufferers thinking they have discovered something new that says they can remove gyne.  None of them has ever worked and a lot of people have wasted their money.

Use your head.  If you have had gyne for over a year and it is no longer growing then you will either have to learn to live with it or consider surgery.  Think about these 2 possibilities very carefully.

I’m sorry to put it so bluntly but none of us here want to see more people building up their hopes only to have them dashed as so many others have.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I can see the infomercials now

' Hi Peter May here,  do you have gynecomastia?, try  our new product, it removes  hard water stains  from you tub and toilet,  and if you drink it , it will remove those burdensome  man boobs''
          '' If  you call in the next 20 minutes we  will DOUBLE your order  and  includes  a  penis enlargement  drink at no additional charge''

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
looooooooooooooooooooooooool
i think that i'll call them back asking them to return back my money  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024