Author Topic: Rapid weight gain post surgery  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Era

• Silver Member
I had my surgery over 2 years ago and got dumped by my girlfriend of 7 years just before the surgery. Over the last 2 years I gained close to 4 stone. I gained fat on my chest obviously, tbh not actually that much but what I did gain give my chest a really saggy appearance when I lean forward or for example try to touch my elbows together, right around my nipples just goes really saggy and my nipples go misshaped. Im wondering is that just loose skin or is it the fat I gained and its just really squishy and free moving under the skin?
I have almost lost 2 stone in a recent effort to sort myself out and have put on a decent amount of muscle even though I am in a calorie deficit, my bench press is higher than its ever been at 85kg. I am 6ft tall and currently 14st 5lb. I have seen some improvement in my chest related to what I mentioned above but not as much as I would have hoped.
Lastly I have a few really tender areas that feel hard when I stroke my hand over them with firm pressure, surely scar tissue? 2 years alter is there anything I can do with that?

Offline Era

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024