Author Topic: Pre/Post Op Pics - Fielding Surgery Sept 27/06  (Read 8573 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That's the beauty of Canadians spending our money on health care and not war :)

;D ;D ;D

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

To receive that price with Dr. Fielding though, you must be Canadian and under the Canadian healthcare system.

All provinces except Quebec.

GB

Offline Dave1000

• Posting Member
Hey Chopmeoff,

what is this hydroxycut?

You said "I have started taking hydroxycut along with hitting the gym 6 days a week to get rid of the post-op-sedentary bodyfat gains. I think this will also help with swelling."  I am just about three post and wondering if this hydrocut stuff would help.  I havent been back to the gym yet and I am dying to get back at it.

Also, my PS was Fielding as well.

Dave
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 11:10:39 AM by Dave1000 »

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
Hydroxycut is a supplement which boosts metabolism and assists weight loss. I've used it before and I'm not sure if it works or if it just has a placebo effect to make you want to hit the gym more. But I did lean up fairly quickly when taking the product.

I'm at 3 months basically today and the H-cut didn't do anything for swelling. When I took off the tensor I swelled, and it's now coming down and my inital results are showing more now. I can see that in 6 months time my chest will look stellar.

I've also been working out a lot so I think the weekly trauma of chest exercises probably prolonged the swelling, but added definition.

There's a 2-for-1 special on Hydroxycut at bodybuilding.com right now, 35usd inc. shipping for two bottles or something. It's not bad to try, but you have to exercise for it to work, it's not just a take-a-pill-sit-on-your-ass-lose-weight kinda thing.

Good luck with your recovery, it's an amazing world to live in when you're titty free!

Offline Dave1000

• Posting Member
Thanks.

I only work out like 3 to 4 times per week for about an hour and half.  Usually about 2/3 of my time at the gym is on cardio and the rest on weights. 

yah I cant wait for the swelling to go down and I can feel comfortable without my shirt on.  Its funny, the two things I am looking forward to are tanning on a beach and sex where I dotn have to make up some lame excuse to keep my shirt on.  I guess I am a bit of a dog...thinking about sex first...but then again, I am totally okay with that.

Dave

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
sex and women were one of the main reasons I had the surgery done in the first place dude lol. Life is good, life is goooooooood =p

Offline flex1appeal

sex and women were one of the main reasons I had the surgery done in the first place dude lol. Life is good, life is goooooooood =p

I 3rd that!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

sex and women were one of the main reasons I had the surgery done in the first place dude.

I had them lopped off for 'Peace-of-Mind'...  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024