Author Topic: Is this Gyno? Any others have nipple discharge?  (Read 2739 times)

matemple

Hi, I'm 21 new to the site and I was wondering if anyone could tell if I have gyno by the pics below. Also, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the occasional small drops of clear or white nipple discharge when squeezed? Not sure what causes if it is something I need to be concerned about.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello it  does look like mild gyno and the discharge could be what they call galactorea [not sure how to spell it ] depends if you have some developed milk ducts or like me have cystic breasts they do discharge at times but that is usually puss , if it keeps happening you should ask a \n endo Dr. Be safe stay well.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You do appear to have some gynecomastia.  Also, remember that there is breast tissue under the nipples and a small drop of discharge can be normal.  But hey, why are you squeezing hard enough to extrude a drop of fluid?

If the fluid is recent, however, you should consult with an endocrinologist.  If you have had it for a while, then conslt with a gyne surgery expert to discuss your options.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
Yes you do appear to have relatively mild to moderate gynecomastia.  I go along with Dr. Jacobs, what the heck are you squeezing them for!  

When I was around 15 or 16 I occasionally had clear to milky discharge from both breasts.  Sometimes getting out of the shower and rubbing a towel over them would cause it or I just noticed it on my shirt.  Often times if someone bumped into my chest there would be a fairly significant wet spot.  Hence why I wore undershirts under my regular shirt every day at school.   This only went on for about a year or so, then it seemed to go away--but the breasts stayed to this day.

Offline mickey

• Posting Member
I'd say this looks quite similar to mine. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024