Author Topic: Sculptees: 20% off Coupon for All Forum Members  (Read 5843 times)

Offline Sculptees

Introducing Sculptees

Sculptees is a new line of men's compression undershirts that looks and feels like traditional underwear while secretly smoothing under your clothes. It does not replace surgical garments, but is a great everyday solution to help conceal gynecomastia under your clothes. 

All of our seamless tops are made of soft microfiber nylon. Our unique knitting techniques allow us to create a compression garment with minimal spandex, thus providing the utmost comfort.  We combined body smoothing techniques with a masculine design.

All forum members receive 20% off all orders at placed www.sculptees.com good thru 1/12/09.  The coupon code is gyne20off.

Enjoy Sculptees!

www.sculptees.com

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 05:38:56 PM by Sculptees »

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member

Offline msnguy

• Posting Member

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I got my undergarment last week and I absolutely love this thing.  It looks like a normal undershirt but has great compression.  Just a word of warning though.  They run extremely small.  I'm 5'10, 180 lbs with a 32 inch waist and a 40 in chest and the M/L was WAY too small on me.  I couldn't even get it off.  So if you think a size might be too big on you, it definitely won't.  I definitely suggest their undergarments to anyone looking to conceal their puffy nipples or help the shape of their chest.  Good stuff.

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
I got my undergarment last week and I absolutely love this thing.  It looks like a normal undershirt but has great compression.  Just a word of warning though.  They run extremely small.  I'm 5'10, 180 lbs with a 32 inch waist and a 40 in chest and the M/L was WAY too small on me.  I couldn't even get it off.  So if you think a size might be too big on you, it definitely won't.  I definitely suggest their undergarments to anyone looking to conceal their puffy nipples or help the shape of their chest.  Good stuff.

I'm sure it wouldnt look good on a fat person. :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024