Author Topic: Success with Dr. Moscoe  (Read 3732 times)

Offline kirk

Guys.  I've been a reader of these forums for years, but have only very rarely posted.  Last Thursday, I finally had surgery with Dr. N.D. Moscoe in Austin, TX.  I definitely chose the right doctor.  I highly recommend him to anyone in the Austin area looking to have cosmetic procedures done.

Being only 5 days post-op, I know I may be jumping the gun here, but I am very pleased right now.  Dr. Moscoe performed a liposuction with a "tiger tip" cannula on my chest along with gland excision.  Right now, my chest is perfectly flat.  I know I'm still healing and my body will continue to change, but there is no question as to whether he got it all or not.

On a side note, I had Dr. Moscoe to perform a tummy tuck on me with lipo of my love handles as well, and these procedures look to be going great also.

At this point I couldn't be more pleased.  Pray for me that things keep going well in the healing process.

Thanks

Kirk

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Congratulations and welcome to "the other side."  Hope your healing continues to go well.

BTW, treatment of both the gyne as well as the abdomen and love handles, something I call a Torsoplasty, is becoming increasingly popular.  In the appropriate patient, it is a great way to contour the entire body in one operation.  And it targets the areas where men initially accumulate fat:  the chest, abdomen and love handles.

Please post some before and after photos when possible.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024