Author Topic: Dr.Sandip Jain (Mumbai) or Dr.Ramachandran ( Chennai)  (Read 3435 times)

Offline gynostar

• Posting Member
Hi all, I'm in dilemma whether to pick which doctor
I know both doctors are excellent, but I would like some advice to go for the better results near to natural state
(I'm very fair so I would want it to be less obvious)

-Dr.Sandip Jain will use disposable suture and can discharged after 2 days
- Dr. Ramachandran will use normal suture which has to be removed after 1 week of surgery.
(will this leave more scar?)

(I wish to get a flat chest, with no puffiness in nipple, and minimal scar)

Please guys, help me to decide. I will really appreciate it.
Thank you.

Offline rayofhope

• Posting Member
i am going through similar phase as you....

how much is doctor sandip and dr ramachandran chargin you....

Offline gynostar

• Posting Member
Dr.Sandip will be 80000 and everything is included with 2 nights stay.
Dr.Ramachandran is about the same price but no stay and no test. Meaning I will have to pay extra for the stay in hotel for 1 week (about 10000) and do the test by my own before seeing him and it'll take 1 week to remove the suture wheareas I don't have to get the suture removed by Dr.Sandip.

So Dr.Ramamchandran is more expensive than Dr.Sandip, but he also said Nylon suture provide less scar. I'm not sure about this.

Offline rayofhope

• Posting Member
hey...i got the same quote from both the doctors

i was planning to stay at a place for rs500 per day....so even ramachandran for me is coming upto the same rate(almost)

hey thanks for making me aware of the absorbable kind and nylon sutures.....did some research and found out the nylon ones(non absorbable) left less scars behind.....(tyge surgical suture in google and read about it in encyclopedia)

do you remember any other differences among the two doctors.....where do you stay and which doctor are you more inclined to at the moment

Offline gynostar

• Posting Member
Which hotel in chennai is offering rs500? and is it close to the hospital?
Yeah, I've asked many and they say nylon suture leave less scar but it's gonna take a week stay in chennai vs only 2 days in mumbai and I'm off to go.

Which month do you plan to do your surgery?
I'm okay with any of the doctor as long as they give good results...no cratter, no puffy nipple, and at the most minimal scar possible.

Please let me know if you have any updates, do PM me anytime.
thanks

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
guys, whichever doctor u choose, ensure the doctor understands what kind of result you want.. Be very clear about that. best of luck.

Offline avku

• Posting Member
hi gynostar and rayofhope.

did u ppl go for surgery
if yes plz post doctors names,ur experience and if u r satisfed with the results.
even i want flat chest and no scars

plz post.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024