Author Topic: Had my surgery yesterday afternoon  (Read 1571 times)

Offline mr2short91

• Posting Member
So I had my surgery yesterday afternoon.  I was extremely apprehensive and on more than a few occasions seriously thought about calling it off because of how terrified I was of the General Anesthesia.  Happy to say I obviously survived.  The first hour or so post was somewhat painful.  Maybe a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10.  I have drains in but very little is coming out.  Pain is almost non existent now.  I'm on Percocet and Valium as needed.  Every now and then I get a piercing pain on the top center of my left pec area but that's about it.  So far so good.  I was wrapped in an ace bandage post op yesterday and last night i put one of my tighter button up shirts and was already amazed at the difference.  Today I had a follow up and they switched me to a binder which is extremely comfortable.  Still have the drain but that should be removed tuesday at my next post op appointment.  So far so good.  Thanks to everyone ESPECIAllY the Drs on this site for all the information provided to me.  I feel like I was in great hands. The Dr and all his staff were absolutely amazing and took every one of my concerns into consideration.

I have a ton of before pics and as soon as im healed i can provide after pics as well if anyone is interested.  

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:09:16 PM by mr2short91 »

Offline mr2short91

• Posting Member
Additional Before pictures.  Once I have my dressings removed i'll post the after pictures

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024