Author Topic: Still wearing a bra during the Covid 19 outbreak  (Read 2302 times)

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I’m curious if a lot of guys are still wearing bras during this Covid 19 outbreak.  I hear a lot of times that if women don’t have to leave the house, they go braless.  I’m currently off work and still wear my bra everyday.   Just change the type of bra I wear depending on what I’m doing.   

Offline SideSet

It is second nature for me to put on my bra whenever I get dressed to go out.  Around the house or sleeping,  I wear something to give me soft support and modesty. Often, this will be a cami with built in shelf bra or a leisure/comfort/sleep bra 

Offline Johndoe1

No difference. Wearing one every day. Don't see any reason not to.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have no idea what COVID 19 has to do with wearing a bra!  I wear one everyday and plan to continue doing so.  I did buy a pair of women's sting tee shirts with built in bra and they are very comfortable so I will wear then as well.  
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
Why would I want to go through the irritation of going without?  It's much more comfortable with.

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
Yes ,just like putting you socks on ,rather uncomfortable without

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Like the others, I wear my bra everyday.  Doesn't make any difference whether I go out or stay in.

aboywithgirls

I can't imagine going braless. My wife on the other hand is absolutely content with being braless .

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
On my telework days, I do tend to put a bra on later in the day.   I sleep in a bit more and wake up with just enough time to log in for the morning meetings.  During the lull in activity after the meetings is when I get myself dressed and put on a bra.

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
I'm actually alone at the office a lot now because most people are working from home, so I've been wearing whatever I want. It's nice not to worry about people noticing the straps on my back or the outline on my chest! So I've been wearing some lacy underwires that I usually keep at home :D

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
The only thing I find a problem is that you can only shop for bras on line and I really do not like that.  You cannot feel the material and you can't try it on but I hope in the next couple of months things will get back to some sort of the way things were.  However I am not sure what that will be.

CoffeeAndCake

Yeah I noticed when I went from an a cup to a b cup shopping online became more hopeful than confident. As an a cup any bra fit fine as a b cup I find the cups to either be small or perfect idk why just weird. But I wear a bra as much as I can but with wife home due to Covid and a baby at home I find it weird to wear one in front of my kid and wife would never permit it so I just thankful I got a cubical job to enjoy the comfort of my bras as things continue to grow. 

DW20

Why would I choose to be uncomfortable just because a virus is about.
Do what you want / need to do and give the ladies  choice as well.

PS My partner seems to get as turned on by me in a bra as I do seeing her without!

Offline blad

When I am not traveling, I spend a lot of time on the computer at home. I would find it quite uncomfortable with unsupported breasts while at the computer desk. In fact, I often notice my breasts more when working at desk environment, probably due to leaning forward.

If you have a comfortable bra and need the support, no point in going without.
If the bra fits, wear it.

CoffeeAndCake

Agreed. If you need it or enjoy the day better why go without it. I still work in an office so I don’t wear one in public my size with my frame a bra would just be too obvious in my polos. Not a fan of having my boobs shape bra less but better than the attention a rounded cup would give me. I wear comfort bras or t shirt bras time to time cause they are less in your face with my size 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024