Author Topic: Bra spotted by neighbor  (Read 3844 times)

Offline gotgyne

Recently I wore a plain dark green t-shirt, when a female neighbor (70 years old) came for a chat. She looked rather puzzled at my chest. Underneath I wore a soft cup bra ( 38C) with visible seams. She said nothing but to me it was obvious that she had spotted my bra.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

bikerbob

Once you get much past a B cup, you can hide the bra but you can't hide the breasts.  Eventually you accept it and quit worrying about it.  I have caught 4 or 5 women  and a 12 year old girl staring at my chest as if they are trying to confirm what they think they see.  It is always the women who notice because people who have breasts notice other peoples' breasts.  I do.  Men either don't notice or don't care.

Offline taxmapper

Was wearing a t-shirt yesterday.  No Bra. Just letting things fly.

No joke. 
While running around the city, I was stared at by probably 12-14 women who had to do a double take at my chest.  Including at a Trader Joe's where a number of slightly older ladies looked, one intently and then smiled. 

I even heard one quip under her breath some distance away... "get a bra." 

go figure. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I agree with Felix in the same boat plus I also have very hard erect nipples all the time that show even thru a t shirt and a flannel shirt. may be she was staring at the breasts and not the bra. even with light jacket mine shows. sh e would most likely stare even with no bra. who cares what others see or think. I used to go to the beach with no shirt and didnt care and that was with a 40c

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I have been wearing pretty much full time except to the Drs. 2 weeks ago while out for breakfast the waitress touched the tip of my shoulder. i am sure she felt the strap, a pullover. last week she touched my shoulder ahain and then touched my back. never said anything anf I dont really care. I am wonder if this week if i should wear the pullover or my hook bra or go bra less and see what happens if she touches me again and no bra

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Interesting. 🤔 Let us know how that goes.

Offline Busty

tax mapper, I think it was good the lady said "get a bra."  She was right.  When I developed breasts as a young teenager, I constantly heard "you need to wear a bra."  They weren't trying to be nice, but they were right.  Now I like it when a woman notices my womanly breasts and that I am wearing a bra like a woman.  I have heard my favorite comment a few times, "no fair, you are bigger than me."

Offline NORMALGUY

I can't help looking when I see well developed breasts on a man. I respect a big breasted man who doesn't try to hide it. Makes me more confident about my own gyno.

Confused old man

I don’t think men look at other men’s chests or anything else on a man. So if a bra shows, probably no one but a woman or a man who has gynecomastia will notice. I never looked until I developed breasts. Like when you buy a new car, suddenly you notice alot of cars on the road is like yours. Before you never noticed. So I don’t even think of it anymore if someone sees my bra...don’t care

Offline 42CSurprise!

I had a co worker I’m confident has seen my bra. She has recently come over to chat at my cubicle and touched my shoulder or patted it in joking fashion when showing me something on a system we use or just general conversation and the first time I felt her hand on my bra strap and she moved her hand a little back and forth before walking back to her computer and a few times since. I’m confident it was a is this what I think it is feel and pats were a is he wearing a bra today. Not confirmed but definite gut feelings. Like your neighbor who looked puzzled and you can see the thoughts turning and forming but not spoken. Eventually you just don’t care and the less cared about the more they probably write it off
Now that she realizes you're part of the club, perhaps she'll invite you for coffee so you can catch up...  

Offline 42CSurprise!

I don’t think men look at other men’s chests or anything else on a man. So if a bra shows, probably no one but a woman or a man who has gynecomastia will notice. I never looked until I developed breasts. Like when you buy a new car, suddenly you notice alot of cars on the road is like yours. Before you never noticed. So I don’t even think of it anymore if someone sees my bra...don’t care
Well said.  I think you're absolutely right.  

Orb

True.  I have found myself looking at others just because I felt they looked put together.  I wanted that look so I would take note.  I never did that until I had the need for. 
  I also find I'm more aware of other eyes or hands on me.  I stopped to see some friends I haven't seen in a few months.  He greeted me with a pat in the shoulder and a hand  shake.  She gave a big hug.  Her hand clearly  felt the bra hooks in the back as she moved her hand around a bit more than normal.  When I left again the hug, hand rub over the hooks and then a tap on the chest just above the breast.  Clearly checking.  I had a thin minimizer on at the time so nothing to thick or noticeable there.

Offline Johndoe1

True.  I have found myself looking at others just because I felt they looked put together.  I wanted that look so I would take note.  I never did that until I had the need for. 
  I also find I'm more aware of other eyes or hands on me.  I stopped to see some friends I haven't seen in a few months.  He greeted me with a pat in the shoulder and a hand  shake.  She gave a big hug.  Her hand clearly  felt the bra hooks in the back as she moved her hand around a bit more than normal.  When I left again the hug, hand rub over the hooks and then a tap on the chest just above the breast.  Clearly checking.  I had a thin minimizer on at the time so nothing to thick or noticeable there.
I too look but not to oogle but to take notes. If I see something I think I could adapt, I will make a note and try it later. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. But you don't know until you try. I have learned to be more stealthy by watching what women do. They really have this figured out beyond an art. They know just how to work it. If I can master that, I think I will have licked.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Brdy64

tax mapper, I think it was good the lady said "get a bra."  She was right.  When I developed breasts as a young teenager, I constantly heard "you need to wear a bra."  They weren't trying to be nice, but they were right.  Now I like it when a woman notices my womanly breasts and that I am wearing a bra like a woman.  I have heard my favorite comment a few times, "no fair, you are bigger than me."
I have home health aids that come by twice a day for my meds. They all know I wear and need to wear my bra. 
One day I was braless as all my bras were in the wash. The health aid looked down at my chest and said: "Where is your bra?"
I too am as big or bigger than all the girls that come by. 😳

Brdy64

This morning was odd 🤔

I was talking to one of the ladies here in the lobby waiting for the bus too pick me up. Casual conversation, then out of the blue she asked me "where do you get your bras?"
I know my clothes don't really hide the girls anymore, but that question caught me off guard. 😳

I told her I just order off amazon because I'm too ashamed to go into a department store and cross the isle into the women's section. 

Then we just sat and talked about bra types, and how weight effects you by about a cup as you go up and down. 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024