Author Topic: exposure  (Read 4843 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
It amazes me, almost everyone here trys not to let people see our bras. yet alot of women dont seem to care.how many times I have seen women with straps showing. A couple of months ago i was shopping and this women was wearing a tanktop. not only was her straps showing but it was a low cut back and her band was completly showing. I have even seen side boob and bra showing. I dont make mine obvoius but dont care if someone sees the outline of the straps or hooks or touches me and feels it

Offline Johndoe1

Not all women like to show their bras or straps. It's an individual decision.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
been to walmart lately

Guywithgirls

I would have to agree with JohnDoe1. I live in a pretty conservative rural area. Even during fair time, its 50/50 whether bra straps are showing. Most girls just wear a plain Jane tee shirt around these parts. My bra is an undergarment just as my underwear are. I wear my wranglers, ariat, or cinch jeans high and tight for better movement, and don't expose my underwear to the world. I see my bra as the same. Thats just how it is where I'm from

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I would have to agree with JohnDoe1. I live in a pretty conservative rural area. Even during fair time, its 50/50 whether bra straps are showing. Most girls just wear a plain Jane tee shirt around these parts. My bra is an undergarment just as my underwear are. I wear my wranglers, ariat, or cinch jeans high and tight for better movement, and don't expose my underwear to the world. I see my bra as the same. Thats just how it is where I'm from
where I am from in the south, yes it is mostly conservative. the walmart that I hate to go to is not, very liberal. anf i go only because of wife. to be fair i have seen it in other stores too.yes the big majority of women are modest but always a few

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
and that not the only thing hanging out, pants half way down and not just women either underware showing by both

Offline blad

I think most on this site try to blend in as much as possible and thus attempt to keep any visible signs of a bra minimized. It would be liberating not to.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

I think most on this site try to blend in as much as possible and thus attempt to keep any visible signs of a bra minimized. It would be liberating not to.
This is so true. I know that applied to me for so many years. Looking back now, even though I am a woman of transgender experience, I cannot understand for the life of me why I was trying to hide the fact that I needed to wear a bra. There was no possibility of hiding my breasts. My best option was supporting and controlling my girls. 

The idea that bras are something to be worn by women exclusively is just silly. If you have breasts that need support and a bra makes your day better, then you should wear a bra and not have to be a master of disguise. Just because I wear a skirt and heels to work now, doesn't make me anymore entitled to wearing a bra than someone who wears jeans and work boots.

No one should feel embarrassed to something that is a functional part of your wardrobe.

Orb

I would have to agree.  Wear what is need and best fits.  Which ever side of the isle it came form.

Offline Busty

No hiding I have breasts probably bigger than the average woman’s.  So, of course, I need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance 

Offline taxmapper

One of the reasons why I like the racerbacks, because they follow the contour of the back they are not very noticeable even on spandex loaded polo shirts. AND, I am not doing constant boob adjustments. 

Confused old man

Boob and strap adjustments is one thing I need to be careful with. I find myself doing it when others are around. I just forget that. My wife try’s to remind me ...😂😂

Offline taxmapper

The funny thing is that when I do have to adjust a strap in front of someone, it doesn't phase anyone. 

I have a coworker who actually asks how they are doing, and recently told her that the bras I do have are starting to feel a bit tight.

Offline Busty

Taxmapper, Your coworkers is signaling acceptance and an interest in  further dialogue; I hope you take her up on it
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 12:50:43 PM by bustymale »

Offline Johndoe1

For years  I had a fear my coworkers would say something about my bra and I tried to hide the fact I was wearing a bra. Now a days, I don't really think about it and with the woke society we live in, they aren't going to say anything. It's not like I wear a tight, sexy, form fitting top, I don't, but if I have some natural projection, in other words, you can see two bumps but non-descript, I don't worry about it any more. You see a lot of women wearing their tops like this now. You can tell they have breasts, but the outline is non-descript and you really can't tell what shape or how large they are. Honestly, it's none of their business if I have breasts or if I wear a bra. I don't wear a bra for them, that's for sure!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 01:39:15 PM by Johndoe1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024