Author Topic: surgery in Lansing MI  (Read 3976 times)

Offline spartyon

• Posting Member
I saw Dr. Rick Smith in Lansing, MI.  He is going to do lypo on me.  Total cost is 3,000.  If revision is necessary, just the facility fee of 1,000 will be required at that time.  Hopefully, I just need the 1 timer.

Surgery date is July 16.  
« Last Edit: July 16, 2004, 07:01:10 AM by spartyon »

Offline spartyon

• Posting Member
lypo and excision today.  still numb.  1 pound removed from each side.

Screwgyne

Wow that's a lot of gyne.  Congrats and happy healing!

Offline spartyon

• Posting Member
actually, it might have been 1 pound total.  I am not sure.  I wasn't real big before, but I have big chest and shoulders from working out.  I hid the gyno very well.  I just took my first shower and took off the bandages and foam and it looks great so far.  I am sure it will continue to swell and change color as I heal, but I really feel ok.  Not too much pain, but I take the vicodin anyway!  :)

My nips are still sticking out a bit, but I am sure it is swelling.  My doc called me last night to check on me and he said that some of my gland went near 1 of my lungs?  Weird.  Anyway, he didn't cut any chest muscle because I would be able to tell and I feel normal.

The procedure was quick, about 1 hour.  Knocked me out and I had no nausea.  Just been watching movies and having my woman take care of me.  She is not sure about my results so far, as she said she liked me the way I was.

I will post pics If i can ever figure out how.

Offline spartyon

• Posting Member
Third day post-op and feel good.  Have been a little constipated from vicodin but have quit taking it and took some exlax and problem solved.  Results are the same.  Have been showering every morning and applying neosporin to steristrips.  Looks good.  Have follow up on friday afternoon with the Doc.  Very little discomfort but still very careful moving around.  I have to maintain sleeping in the upright position for another day or so, then just sleeping on my back/side.  I have had no problems sleeping.  Also, stopped with the icing.

Offline spartyon

• Posting Member
12 days post op and just got back from checkup.  Doc said I look good, a little swollen and I can work out and wear the vest at night if I swell.  He also said I can message.  I might wear the vest longer and also take it easy for another week to be sure.  I can feel lots of scar tissue under my left nip.  

Offline das_motorbike

would you recommend this PS? I live in lansing too. Thanks

Offline ironchef

• Posting Member
Any updates or pictures you could post?  Also, does he charge a consultation fee, and how many surgeries does he perform per year?  Thanks!

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
Hey. Congratulations. Hope everything went as hoped.

I'm right near Lansing. Any info you can give on the doctor who performed your surgery and the experience would be helpful.

Did insurance cover any of it? Does the doctor perform these surgeries often? How were you treated? What do you think of the results? Any regrets? Did they enter under the nipple or through the armpit?

Offline ironchef

• Posting Member
I'm going to see Dr. Smith next Tuesday for a consultation.  His office staff seemed very helpful; I'll let you guys know what I think after talking with the doc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024