Author Topic: Who here has had a fat graft?  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Jgunzz

• Posting Member
Hey everyone,

I'm one week post-op from getting some fat grafting done to a crater that was left on my left pec. I'm a little worried because I feel like too much fat was transferred to the area and it is really hard in the area below my nipple. Basically, north of the nipple is soft and flat, and then south of the nipple where the fat was transferred is puffed up and large. It has led to a really uneven and irregular looking chest. I'm hoping that some of this fat that was transferred will die off.

Any of you have experience with getting fat grafted into a crater? Did all of the fat remain? Did it soften/flatten out over time?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:39:25 PM by Jgunzz »

Offline Jgunzz

• Posting Member
Update:

I'm 2 weeks post-op from the fat transfer and am a bit concerned. It feels as though most of the fat has died, and has left a firm lump in that area. It's basically an area that has a lump south of my nipple. 

I'm hoping that this lump will get smaller and dissolve over time. 

Offline ajiet

• Posting Member
What happened with your hard lumps of fat? Did they resolve with time? Kindly update the progress. Thanks

Offline Calabria

• Posting Member
What happened with your hard lumps of fat? Did they resolve with time? Kindly update the progress. Thanks

Im curious also.
Im about to do fat grafting but i know by now its not the ideal solution but here where i live every doc just say fat graft instead fatflap. Its like fatflap is absurd.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024