Author Topic: At 61, my boobs are bigger than ever  (Read 1258 times)

Offline John3303

• Posting Member
My boobs began when I was 14 yrs old. I have always had them. But now I am in a C cup bra. I think as I have aged, I have more estrogen. I would like to say that over time, I have come to accept them as a part of me. They no longer bother me at all. In fact, I get the same arousal a woman gets when my wife sucks on my nipples. My wife's acceptance is a big reason why I have zero hang ups about my big boobs. Just wanted to point out to some of you young guys that life can be good even with big boobs.

Here is my photo. As you can see, my boobs are very feminine like. Almost do not look like man boobs.

Offline blad

Here is my photo. As you can see, my boobs are very feminine like. Almost do not look like man boobs.
Agreed, your boobs would not look out of place on a woman.

Do you find that you prefer to wear a bra?
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline John3303

• Posting Member
Yes I love to wear a bra. My wife and I pick out my bras together. 

I have both lacey push up bras and cotton comfort leisure bras. 

Jokingly, my wife calls me her chick with a male thingy. LOL

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
From John3303:
"As you can see, my boobs are very feminine like. Almost do not look like man boobs."

I know what you mean, except for me it is not  "almost" - mine definitely are not "man boobs" (except for the fact that they are on a man) .....

Offline John3303

• Posting Member
Hi there, yes so you can relate. My wife has boobs very similar to yours. What bra size are you? My wife tells me mine are still perky and that they are growing. At some point, mine might be like yours. I take it all like it comes, I do not care if they get bigger because I have a totally accepting wife. I have learned to love myself as I am including my big boobs. 

Do you shave your boobs? I shave every 2-3 days. My wife likes them soft with no stubble. Actually, I like them hairless also. It looks better in a bra when a mans boobs are hairless. 

Brdy64

Hi there, yes so you can relate. My wife has boobs very similar to yours. What bra size are you? My wife tells me mine are still perky and that they are growing. At some point, mine might be like yours. I take it all like it comes, I do not care if they get bigger because I have a totally accepting wife. I have learned to love myself as I am including my big boobs.

Do you shave your boobs? I shave every 2-3 days. My wife likes them soft with no stubble. Actually, I like them hairless also. It looks better in a bra when a mans boobs are hairless.
I don't shave them, but I only have a small light tuff of hair in the cleavage. Not much at all. 

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I love the shaved feel, but continued maintenance is such a hassle. For that reason, I don't shave very often. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I only had about a half dozen and plucked them and if i do get one which is ofton I pull them too which is very seldom

Offline Busty

Your breasts look great. Womanly. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024