Author Topic: Lavendar Lace Brassiere  (Read 1472 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

As much as I love the Lilyette minimizing brassieres I've been wearing, you know the ones I keep showing everyone... I've been motivated by participants on this website who've been exploring pushup brassieres and lace brassieres.  I found a brassiere on E-Bay where I often shop that struck my fancy.  Since I don't go in for a fitting, my shopping experience is a bit of a crap shoot.  But I had success with this purchase.  Granted, I've been accustomed to seamless cups that completely conform to my breasts, so I was a bit disappointed when I saw the stitching running up the center of each cup, terminating just above each nipple.  But I bought an extender which arrived yesterday and gave the brassiere a trial run.

Despite the seam, the cups are remarkably soft with lace covering the tip and sides of each breast but revealing the inside curve... I guess you could call it cleavage, but this isn't a pushup brassiere so the drama is minimal.  The cups do a fine job of shaping and holding my breasts.  I definitely like both the look and feel.  Here's what it looks like.

Brdy64

That's a very nice bra! 😉

Offline 42CSurprise!

Orb

I'm glad you tried a new style.  It looks great on you!  I think you will like it.  I know once I tried bras like that I fell in love with the thin, cool, sexy material and look.

p.r.1974

Very nice indeed! What is the make and model?

Offline Johndoe1

Very nice bra. You wear it well. It looks good on you.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

Here's a link to the brassiere on E-Bay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154025036343?var=455622969685

And here is another photo that shows more of the brassiere.  I added a strap to hold the straps in place and as often happens when I do that it seems to pull the underwire more tightly on my frame, making my breasts more prominent.  I don't know if the tighter fit will work but I'm still experimenting.  Thanks for the positive comments.

Orb

I see they have many nice styles.  I have several that are like that and enjoy the comfort.  I paid a bit more so I hope this one works out.  It might be worth looking into for replacement for a couple of mine.  Again, It looks great.  Thanks for sharing 42C.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I found as the day wore on that the brassiere's curved underwire piece cut into the side of my breast, making it uncomfortable to wear.  Since that piece is made out of plastic, I don't know I'll be able to work with it.  I know our breasts tend to be spread wide across our chests and that brassieres designed for women won't necessarily be comfortable.  Yes, the underwire element is what pulls our breasts forward to create a more appealing shape... at this lace brassiere did for me.  I appreciate that going for fitting can solve this problem.  I also know that having found a brassiere style and size that works is a dream.  I can wear the Lilyette minimizing brassiere all day without a single problem.  Here is the one I'm wearing at the moment...

Update - I tried to widen the underwire support and am now wearing the lavender lace brassiere again.  I understand what intrigues me about this brassiere.  The design really pulls my breasts into a very appealing shape while the fabric in the cups, even with the seam has a wonderful feel.  It clearly is a sexier choice that the Lilyette minimizer.  I'll see whether the discomfort resumes as the day unfolds.

Offline 42CSurprise!

When it was time to run a few errands I took this brassiere off, simply because it didn't feel comfortable.  I put on the Lilyette minimizer and went about my business.  My breasts were happy and I felt nothing uncomfortable.  When I returned home I put the lavender brassiere on again and am wearing it now.   I love how it looks and feels.  The experiment continues.  I'm using an extender and shoulder strap and it does delightful things to my breasts.  I hope I can make it work...  ;D

Orb

42C,  I have the same Lilyette that you have.  Mine a 40C and like the comfort and smoothing out of my bust.  I also very much enjoy my nicer, prettier, bras like you have shown here.  Give it time to relax and you to feel comfortable in a new shape.  I remind myself no on sees it but me.  So I wear what makes me look good, feel good inside and is comfortable, working with the body as it is and was given to me.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

42C,  I have the same Lilyette that you have.  Mine a 40C and like the comfort and smoothing out of my bust.  I also very much enjoy my nicer, prettier, bras like you have shown here.  Give it time to relax and you to feel comfortable in a new shape.  I remind myself no on sees it but me.  So I wear what makes me look good, feel good inside and is comfortable, working with the body as it is and was given to me. 
Thanks Orb.  We've definitely scored with that very affordable brassiere that works so beautifully.  I hope you're right about the lavender lace brassiere.  I was able to wear it for much of the afternoon and evening, so I think it will work over time.  I've been looking for options that are reasonably priced and a bit sexier... ones that I'll enjoy.  You're right... one doesn't need to become an exhibitionist to get some pleasure out of this journey we didn't plan on taking.  Coming to terms with breasts developing on our chests isn't easy... but with support it can become easier.  I'm glad I found this group of men.

Orb

Here is a link to a couple I really enjoy.  I wore the Halo Lace all day today working around the house and yard today.  Both very comfortable.  I gave the Amazon link but I have gotten them much cheaper on sales.  Even Amazon prices change.  The big stores will have a nicer color selection as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Wacoal-Halo-Lace-38DDD-Toast/dp/B002T8FJZW/ref=sr_1_38?crid=2VX5G7JD48RYB&keywords=wacoal+bras&qid=1682026663&sprefix=wacoal+bras%2Caps%2C145&sr=8-38

https://www.amazon.com/Wacoal-Womens-Elevated-Allure-Underwire/dp/B09X8VVND5/ref=sr_1_33?crid=2VX5G7JD48RYB&keywords=wacoal%2Bbras&qid=1682026530&sprefix=wacoal%2Bbras%2Caps%2C145&sr=8-33&th=1

Offline 42CSurprise!

Those look great but they don't have a large enough band.  They also are expensive when compared with what I've found works for me.

I put the lavender lace brassiere on this afternoon and once again I'm impressed with how the cups shape my breasts.  I'm not wild about the stitching but everything else about the brassiere works very well.  The transparent panel that reveals the inner curve of both breasts is quite enticing.  Of course, it is the underwire frame and the design of the cups that pull my breasts together to enhance cleavage.  This IS fun!  ::)

I decided to add a photo...

« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 10:16:01 PM by 42CSuprise! »

Offline Johndoe1

It's the stitching on the cup that defines the shape and gives much of the lift of the breasts. Looks good.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 11:13:33 AM by Johndoe1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024