Author Topic: First Bras  (Read 6999 times)

Offline SideSet

Even though my breasts have grown very big and heavy, I have been reluctant to start wearing a bra because it seems like such a statement.  But with the help of my girlfriend and people here, I finally admitted I need to wear a bra and probably will for the rest of my life.  Here are pictures of my first two bras.

One is a Stunning Support Satin Balconet in pale iris, and the other is a Memorable Full Coverage Front Close Racerback in mochachino, both from Soma.  They are both 40 DDD.

I would appreciate any reactions.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:46:05 PM by SideSet »

hammer

Both look very nice and comfortable,  I wish I could find a front closure like that in a 46H for myself. 

Glad that you had a good experience today with the fitting!

Offline SideSet

Soma only goes up to 44 G.  Elizabeth, my fitter there, had me try a G cup, but it was just a tiny bit big.  It is crazy.  I have DDD boobs, bigger than most women.  In fact, she said most women would kill to have breasts like mine.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:16:01 AM by SideSet »

Offline Busty

You have bigger breasts than most women.  From those pictures of you in your bras, I would think you are a full-busted woman if you had not told me.  Braless, you have beautiful, female breasts and nipples, but the bras make you look even better and more feminine
I compared your braless picture and those of you wearing a bra.  The bras give you nice lift, holding your breasts up higher on your chest and pointing them straight out, so your breasts look youthful with no sag.  The bras also bring your breasts in closer together on your chest giving you amazing cleavage, whereas braless your breasts are wider set on your chest.  The shaping is wonderful, as the bras make you look so round and nicely filled out at the tops of your breasts, whereas braless, your breasts are a little more bottom heavy and not quite as rounded.  I think braless you have a little side boob going on, but your bras scoop all that into your bra cup, making your already big boobs still even bigger and fuller. DDD is a really really big cup size and you clearly need and fill every last bit of space.
You also have large prominent feminine nipples so the bras should stop you from poking through your tops like little hard erasers and high beaming. 
How do your tops look with one of these bras as compared to braless?

Offline SideSet

Having you been talking to my girlfriend, Busty?  She says exactly that. And a little more.

She was very pleased yesterday evening when she saw me wearing a bra for the first time. I had to model both my purchases. With lots of comments. I can tell everyone more if interested.

Offline Busty

We want to hear every little detail.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Yes! Share the details, please. Bustymale you did a great job of describing the comparison of the pictures. SideSet, your bras look really good on you, and I love the fullness of your breasts.

Offline SideSet

Just a little start now, and more details later if anybody wishes.

I had on my bra, the mochaccino Memorable,  under my top when  my girlfriend came over that evening.  I said the door was wide open, as she came in, while I was cleaning up dinner dishes. My GF always gives me a hug and a peck on the cheek,  but I said wait a sec please, because my hands are wet greasy and soapy. 

She was casually watching me and said have you lost weight?   Then she broke into a big smile and said oh my God you did it didn't you? You finally broke down and bought yourself a bra

aboywithgirls

First of all, you look great. Why did you wait so long? I have been wearing a bra fulltime since I was 16. That was almost 30 years ago . I'm a 36G /H in most of my bras. I couldn't imagine going braless. 8m happy for you that you went and got professionally fitted and are wearing fulltime. Having a supportive SO is just as important as a supportive bra.

I know.what you mean about breast envy. I have heard it as well. When you have a fitter tell you something like "you wear that bra better than any of my other women who have tried it" or "you really fill that out nicely " or "your cup size has sized you out of most of pur bras, have you tried a speciality boutique?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:15:42 PM by aboywithgirls »

Offline SideSet

Thanks for the compliment, aboywithgirls.  I feel great in my new bras and I hope they look great on me. I think I have mentioned that, while I had breasts since a teenager, they were relatively small and firm.  They have just been growing the last year or so and are very large and heavy and soft.  My GF had been telling me I needed to start wearing a bra, but that I would have to buy for myself because choosing a bra is very much individual.

How did you feel when the bra fitters said those things?  You must be full-busted, as I am.

In junior high and high school I was teased a lot.  As an adult, it had not been much a problem.  When my breasts started growing this time, I was not pleased.  I am now changing my mind.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
Welcome to the group.  I think any guy with gynecomastia goes through an adjustment period as he comes to terms with having breasts.  And this can be especially difficult if he developed as a teenager and was subjected to teasing and harassment.  After accepting his breasts as just another part of him many guys than face the decision whether to wear a bra.  This takes time and plenty of thought.  And as evidenced by so many comment on this site most guys are happy with their decision to wear a bra.  I'm sure you will find in time that you only regret that you didn't begin to wear a bra earlier.

Offline SideSet

Cisco, I think you got it exactly right and I appreciate the welcome.  When I put on a bra, I felt so much more comfortable I wondered why I waited so long.  I also felt more confident.  Seeing how I filled those DDD bra cups and how the bra fit like it was made for me, I felt like my breasts were a good thing.

aboywithgirls

Thanks for the compliment, aboywithgirls.  I feel great in my new bras and I hope they look great on me. I think I have mentioned that, while I had breasts since a teenager, they were relatively small and firm.  They have just been growing the last year or so and are very large and heavy and soft.  My GF had been telling me I needed to start wearing a bra, but that I would have to buy for myself because choosing a bra is very much individual.

How did you feel when the bra fitters said those things?  You must be full-busted, as I am.

In junior high and high school I was teased a lot.  As an adult, it had not been much a problem.  When my breasts started growing this time, I was not pleased.  I am now changing my mind.

When I was asked those questions, I didn't feel any shame. I did feel that they were right and tha6s why I'm here . I also used to and still hear "I hope that these aren't to girly". I simply tell them "they're  bras they're supposed to be girly. 

Offline Busty

I  think breasts are girly, too.

Offline SideSet

My GF says my breasts are just like a woman's, including my nipples, which are about the size of a half dollar, and even elongate just a little when they get hard and aroused.  She says my breasts are a feminine shape and soft.  She points out that except for my big boobs, my chest, shoulders, and arms are all slender like a woman's.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024