Author Topic: Vs bras  (Read 4412 times)

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
I can't speak for everyone here but I've came to the conclusion, only thru trial and error, that victoria secret has to be the Cadillac of the bra world , fit,comfort ,seem rather durable as well,the only down fall is the price is kinda like a new Cadillac as well , lol,  thoughts? Vanity Fair is a very close second

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I bought one bra there after they changed the entire SA staff.  It was a hostile place before that.  the entire Sa staff would ignore you even if you were a woman.  The only person I saw get help there was a friend of the manager.  Everyone else was treated like the did not exist.  However on my  last trip there the old staff as gone and everyone was getting help (including me) and I bought a bra from them, but like you said it is pricy.  that has kept me from coming back.  $50 for a bra is in the very high end of my price range.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:54:44 PM by Athena12@ »
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I never could shop there cause they don't make bras for guys (or gals) with big girls! It's like a guy that wears size 15 shoes, he's kinda limited  where he shops! :(

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
That is very true Hammer.  I was I there yesterday looking for a white bra and the only one they had there was a 38C, which if the cup is on the small size I can wear it.  However this one was so big I could put my wallet in the cup and nothing would change. so no deal there.  But for large bras, Dillard's goes up to at least a H cup. ABWG also says Torrid is good for larger bras.

Jason13820

Victoria's Secret doesn't have my size either, and I'm usually hesitant to buy a bra with those narrow spaghetti straps anway. They're more for looks than support, not helpful if you have a bigger bust.

Offline Rusko

• Posting Member
I was a 40D  I go with Company Torrid very nice people to work with they have been working with me  and growing with me I started out with women within a 44B so i left them went to Torrid  with a bigger selection next I grew to a 42C I went to there store for Measuring Day about 5 months ago I lost weight and I now measured out to a 40D ok i have been fallin out of that Bra so I went another Torrid Measuring Day and found out I am a 40DD the girls there are so nice they set me up  with bra and panty setup its cheaper and very comforable [ no butt floss Thongs] Cheekys work well and comfortable .BRAS ARE NOT CHEAP

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
  • rolling with the punches
I can't speak for everyone here but I've came to the conclusion, only thru trial and error, that victoria secret has to be the Cadillac of the bra world , fit,comfort ,seem rather durable as well,the only down fall is the price is kinda like a new Cadillac as well , lol,  thoughts? Vanity Fair is a very close second

What VS bra do you like?  I've looked, not in person - still too chicken, online and didn't see anything a 38B like me would want to try.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
If you go to VS you have to try it on because I bought a sister size and as I said earlier  could put my wallet in their with no difference.  I am a 38B as well and at the time they did not have my size and has been said before they are not cheap.

Offline Johndoe1

For those of us in larger sizes, VS doesn't have anything for us. I have read comments from many women who are well endowed say VS always sizes the band up and the cup down if they don't have a size that fits you.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
The one bra I bought here (VS) I wound up give to charity.  It just didn't feel good after wearing ti for a few hours and I really didn't like the fit after a while.

Offline Emcginty

• Posting Member
I have bought several brands lately.  I love my Wacoal underwire sports bras for daily wear when I am doing my military things.  For normal daily wear I like my Victoria Secret bras.

aboywithgirls

I used to like VS. I liked the their underwires. Almost everything they sell is an underwire. Unfortunately its been several years since my boobs could fit into any of their bras.

For the most part , I live in Torrid bras and panties now. Their bras fit perfectly and I can wear them for 18 hours with no discomfort. The same goes for their panties. I wear either their boyshort or cheeky panties because I have the hips and bottom of a woman, they fit better than any boxers or briefs from a men's store. 

Offline SideSet

I like VS bras.  I agree they are primarily underwires, but I prefer underwire bras.  I am at the top of their size range, as I mostly wear 38 DDD, so not all their bras work for me.  As I have mentioned, Soma has been very good for me.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Hi again Side Set;  I didn't think that VS carried your size.  I remember when you were much smaller.  Are you on HRT or some thing?  No offense meant Just wondering?

Offline SideSet

Athena, Funny you would say that about remembering when I was smaller, as that is what a couple SAs who have known me for a while said when I went in to buy bras earlier this year, and we reminisced about "when I was only..." to which I said, but, yes, even then I had good size breasts, to which she said especially for a man.

I think that is what led one of the SA's saying she thought I was still growing.  I have been a DD cup, well now more a DDD cup for some time, and I feel I may have plateaued here, but I can understand how she might speculate the next larger cup size, G, is on my horizon.

I am taking meds prescribed by my doctors for some medical conditions, and a side effect is breast growth, and overall gaining weight in places women do.

As for Victoria Secret, their in-store band size generally tops off at 38 and their cup size at DDD, so I am at the very largest VS offers.  I have to admit, when I shop there, I like looking around at the other customers and knowing none of them is needing a bigger bra than me, and I especially feel proud of my DDDs in that regard.  If you have them, you might as well have them good and big.  LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024