Author Topic: "a funny thing happened while my breasts were getting bigger..."  (Read 15092 times)

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Thats the thing though ... Its not perfectly natural. If it was natural it wouldn't of been called 'Gynecomastia' ...

Its a male PROBLEM. Nuff' respect to the guys that can live with it, but the majority like me want it rectified because its causing hell on our lives.

Um... the definition of Gynecomastia isn't 'problem' nor does the definition relate to being "unnatural". Gyne refers to female, and mastia refers to the breast, as in female like breasts. Some people may call it a problem, and some may define it as a disease, but thats what the word really means.

Anyways, this part of the board is for acceptance. If your going to complain about it. You should go to a non acceptance board.

Or else open you mind to living with yourself the way you are.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 06:08:03 AM by WishmasterK »

GynO_DuDe

Didnt mean to offend any one ... I totally support the guys that can live with it, but I just aint got that in me ...

And since when did this board become an acceptance board? the people that accept it are a minority. 1 out of 10 are happy with their breasts. The remaining men/guys out their think its extremely abnormal to have breasts that resemble female like ones.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Didnt mean to offend any one ... I totally support the guys that can live with it, but I just aint got that in me ...

And since when did this board become an acceptance board? the people that accept it are a minority. 1 out of 10 are happy with their breasts. The remaining men/guys out their think its extremely abnormal to have breasts that resemble female like ones.

...This section of the board is, if you look up at where you are in the forum you will notice it is under "gynecomastia.org > Gynecomastia Acceptance >" it may be a smaller section of the board but it's definitely for ACCEPTANCE.

And just because we are in the minority doesn't mean we shouldn't be heard and we shouldn't have a place for ourselves.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 06:06:19 AM by WishmasterK »

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Anyways, this board is for acceptance. If your going to complain about it. You should go to a non acceptance board.

Gynecomastia.org is now an Acceptance board? Do those who regard it as a problem need to leave and form their own board?

Not the entire board but this section is, did you not read the title before you entered?

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
When you hit " Show unread posts since last visit. " it clearly states where that message is at. Your just failing too see it after each subject name it has an image with the letters "NEW" just after that it it states where that post is.

examples:
Why do people have issues with people not wanting surgery [New]  in Acceptance
G2 Compression vest - bit dissapointed now.. [New]  in Garments

All the acceptance boards have unique names...

'acceptance' (who would have thought)
'Garments'
'Exposure'
'Sex'
'Photo'

Not going to split the boards just because your lazy.

the other 7000+ members of this board don't seem to have a problem with seeing the difference.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member

It is not I who is too lazy to separate the fetish and medical sides of the board.

It is not I who is blind to the fact that new visitors are quite jarred when they accidentally discover the fetishistic undercurrent of this site when they "fail to see" the word Acceptance on the new posts.

So everyone who ops not to get surgery has a fetish??? LOL this discussion is over...

Edit: I cant stop laughing about this....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024