Author Topic: How long for swelling to go down - Dr. Fielding  (Read 18662 times)

Offline makesmesad

• Posting Member
Alright. When i went to st joes on wednesday, They said i had to wait a whole nother week (till this coming wednesday) to drain it..

Today its started to bleed through the tensor bandage - i have it wrapped aronud 3 tiems and its gone all through...hmmm...why did they tell me to wait another week? should i call again since im bleeding? my parents think im paranoid about this hematoma - but i dont :(

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Ouch, that looks really painful.  :-/

I hope you get better man.

Offline xgi

• Posting Member
Man that really looks painful. :o Sorry to hear about your probs dude. FWIW my doc told me to wear a tight shirt like under armor but I found some at wall mart from starter that is like spandex that helps me a lot. Also you could try one of those rubber stretch wraps that people use around their waist.

That's what I wear around the house. Then when I go out I wear the spandex stuff. Also if you have blood coming through I'd for sure see a doc. I'm no doctor but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night LOL ;D Just funning but for sure if you have blood coming out I'd for sure would see a doc. Good luck and keep us posted.....m
You want to make God laugh? Tell him your plans for tomorrow.

Kids who hunt,fish and trap don't mug little old ladies

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024