Author Topic: After many years of waiting, I finally did it. Dr. Pope!  (Read 17968 times)

Offline jaye31987

• Posting Member
    • My Before and after!
I just finish insanity last week. I kinda slack off the whole last week >.>. My diet was decent. Anyway this is the latest of my chest post op surgery.

9 Months 1 week - Post Op

Right side:

Currently I weight 158lbs. I plan now on bulking up. Hopefully I don't over do it and get fat :-\. I will post pictures of how my chest forms after 20-30 lbs of weight gain (Hopefully muscles). At the moment my Body Fat is 16/17%. If ya have any questions, ask away or msg me.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:40:43 PM by jaye31987 »

Offline jaye31987

• Posting Member
    • My Before and after!
Update:

I been bulking up (Dirty  ::) )for the pass couple of weeks. I gained around 25 lbs since the last pictures I posted. My diet was not cleaned at all, so I definitely put on some fat on my body and chest. I will post pictures tomorrow regarding my so far results. I have full intentions to get to 200 lbs (I'm around 178-182lbs). I will find out the numbers tomorrow and try to post pictures tomorrow or even tonight. From there, I will evaluate what I should do (Bulk or cut).

Offline blackchevy

• Posting Member
awesome results man, i have a consultation with Dr. Pope in a couple of days and can't wait! from what I've been reading from your start-finish seems like an awesome guy.

congrats on your body!

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
It looks great! I can't wait to see some more pics.  :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024